• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anybody else get spammed job postings for CLink?

44 posts in this topic

I got it.

But are you whining about getting it?

No.

Looking for someone with collectibles knowledge?

I quess I should be flattered.

better to be flattered than flatened lol

I contemplated it but I don't think they will be able to meet my travelling expenses.

The commute would be a killer.

wouldn't it be cool if the job could be outsouced to your location hm

I contemplated it but I don't think they will be able to meet my travelling expenses.

The shipping would be.

The accounting job from a pracctical pov probably could be but I'd give that a pass.

The shipping would be.

The accounting job from a pracctical pov probably could be but I'd give that a pass.

and I am a shipping expert (been doing it for almost 20 years)... wonder what my rate of pay would be hm

I am a shipping expert (been doing it for almost 20 years)... wonder what my rate of pay would be hm

Isn't that the worst part of selling comics? I've often thought of outsourcing this to my retired relatives if I ever sold a lot, they've shown interest as a way to keep themselves busy, help me out, and make some money. Not to say there isn't some skill in packaging something well, but it doesn't seem like anything you can't teach just about anybody within an hour or two.

I can't think of a worse job relating to comics than to simply pack up books that someone else has already bought or sold. :eek:

I am a shipping expert (been doing it for almost 20 years)... wonder what my rate of pay would be hm

Isn't that the worst part of selling comics? I've often thought of outsourcing this to my retired relatives if I ever sold a lot, they've shown interest as a way to keep themselves busy, help me out, and make some money. Not to say there isn't some skill in packaging something well, but it doesn't seem like anything you can't teach just about anybody within an hour or two.

I can't think of a worse job relating to comics than to simply pack up books that someone else has already bought or sold. :eek:

i find it almost theraputic... when I figure starting selling comics and toys in the early 90's, there was only me...had not choice but to pack and ship...

as my company grew into the 2000's, I actually had order packers, a warehouse/shipping manager, etc, but I still liked to get in there and pack some orders...

as the economy has "changed" , i am back to a one man warehouse again (except on rare occasions)... not as much fun as it once was, but keeps "me" busy, sometimes (thumbs u

Dude packing something someone else has already bought or sold no matter what it is kind of blows.

There are hundreds of comic geeks salivating over the job even as we speak. I can see no harm from this one and I'm not one of CLink's greatest fans.

Ditto on all 3 counts, particularly the last :grin: