• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2010 Overstreet Price Guide #40...HC and SC

402 posts in this topic

Hmm seems like those who ordered from the west coast has not received theirs yet including me.. But hopefully it will come in tomorrow :wishluck:

:popcorn: Martin (lives across the bay from me) got his already :P Although, I think mine did not ship until this past Saturday...

I live 20 mins south of Martin; so hope to get it soon

Hmm seems like those who ordered from the west coast has not received theirs yet including me.. But hopefully it will come in tomorrow :wishluck:
keep in mind that we are in Florida...west coast will likely be later this week or next week, given the time est's from the PO...but who knows :wishluck:

Hurry up! :baiting:

Anyone get the download version from Heritage also?

Im curious how well this goes over :

"The PDF (actually a PDC file) cannot be copied to or viewed on another computer, and the installer will not reinstall the file on another computer. Once installed, the Comic Price Guide can be viewed only on the computer on which the installation was run. You must be online when you install the file so that your Order ID can be verified."

So I can buy the book, and carry the phone book around with if i want, give it to a friend or sell it to a friend. But Im chained to my desk PC if that's where I install it to? Is "cannot" really "should not" and mentioned in the EULA?

I'd me happy with a proprietary database if I could install it on other PC just still single use.Or I'd pay roughly $35 a year for constant online access.

Come on Gemstone step into the 21 century.

"The PDF (actually a PDC file) cannot be copied to or viewed on another computer, and the installer will not reinstall the file on another computer. Once installed, the Comic Price Guide can be viewed only on the computer on which the installation was run. You must be online when you install the file so that your Order ID can be verified."

no thanks! :sick:

Anyone get the download version from Heritage also?

Im curious how well this goes over :

So I can buy the book, and carry the phone book around with if i want, give it to a friend or sell it to a friend. But Im chained to my desk PC if that's where I install it to? Is "cannot" really "should not" and mentioned in the EULA?

I'd me happy with a proprietary database if I could install it on other PC just still single use.Or I'd pay roughly $35 a year for constant online access.

Come on Gemstone step into the 21 century.

What Gemstone needs is an online version that you pay a monthly or yearly fee to use that can be accessed on your iphone, ipad, blackberry or some other smart phone.