• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2010 Overstreet Price Guide #40...HC and SC

402 posts in this topic

hello all...

as promised, I will be offering boardies a special price on both of the HC editions and both of the SC editions of OSPG #40...

shipping will be via book/media mail rate (you can check cost at www.usps.com from our zip code of 32444, but it was like $3 from FL to CA, so should be in that range) or we can ship via priority rate at exact cost or international shipping is welcome too!

Now, this is not scheduled to come out until July 28th, 2010, but we will need a 25% deposit on each order, with balance due at time of shipping (this is just to protect us from guessing or getting paid, as we are only going to order exactly what you all order!)

Prices are as follows:

#40 SC (soft cover) Batman cover...retail is 29.95...we will discount 35% to 19.47 + shipping...

#40 HC (hard cover) Batman cover...retail is $35.00...we will discount 35% to 22.75 + shipping...

#40 SC (soft cover) Captain America Cover....retail is 29.95...we will discount 35% to 19.47 + shipping...

#40 HC (hard cover) Captain America Cover...retail is $35.00...we will discount 35% to 22.75 + shipping...

Would prefer to keep all orders here in the thread, to keep organized, and I will PM for details...

thanks

rick

another update...our initial orders are not due into Diamond until end of next week...and even then, I can still advance reorder... but everyone that gets their order in here , by next monday ( 29th of march) is guaranteed the order at the above rate (reorders cost 3%, so discount then will be reduced to 32%)

keep in mind, if we have already established a history, etc, I don't "have" to have the deposit... but, if we have never done any business together, I will be PM'ing you by Sat to make arrangements for the $5 down payment (Thumbs u

#40 HC Captain America Cover...retail is $35.00...we will discount 35% to 22.75 + shipping...

:takeit:

(Thanks for the price; it is even cheaper [by $.0.75!] than last year by another board member's pre-order) :)