• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Avengers # 1 and # 4 Club
12 12

1,089 posts in this topic

Two copies Avengers 1, Low grade in a frame I bought 5 years ago for $200.

I had that CGC'd and it came back a 1.5 cream pages.

The second copy I bought 2 years ago from my local comic dealer priced at a very good condition price. I graded myself as a 6.0 and sent it to CGC and it came back 6.5 off white pages.

142210.jpg.ead38528e1f362ac25e3153bec449b75.jpg

142211.jpg.840ac17b8ff567e1dd903cc099368e3a.jpg

Not really sure where to ask this....and don't feel like making a whole thread about it.....so I will just ask here. Where is the rush of people unloading Avengers #28? I figured it would be like the Ultron rush. But have not really saw it yet. Looks like the eBay prices have bumped up. :popcorn:

And I have no hidden agenda in asking...I have ONE copy that I am not selling. :cloud9:

Edited by *Bronze age fan*

Not really sure where to ask this....and don't feel like making a whole thread about it.....so I will just ask here. Where is the rush of people unloading Avengers #28? I figured it would be like the Ultron rush. But have not really saw it yet. Looks like the eBay prices have bumped up. :popcorn:

And I have no hidden agenda in asking...I have ONE copy that I am not selling. :cloud9:

He was in one of the last clips in Thor 2 (Benicio Del Toro) and he'll be in the upcoming movies- in other words, movie hype.

P.S. I will be joining the club this weekend. I have to get some pics up.

He was in one of the last clips in Thor 2 (Benicio Del Toro) and he'll be in the upcoming movies- in other words, movie hype.

P.S. I will be joining the club this weekend. I have to get some pics up.

Yeah I know. That's why I asked why I did not see at least 10 threads in the selling area of people dumping Avengers 28...like we saw with the Ultron push. (shrug)

Well, now I'm official. I picked this book up last night in the Dr. Fate auction on ComicConnect. I wasn't thinking my bid would stick, but I'm glad it did (even though it totally depletes what little funds I had built up). It now goes with my #4 pictured below.

Avengers01CGC.jpg

I can be a 50% member of the club now, thanks to MoJoePin's recent sales thread. I'll be working on adding the #1 to my collection as well.

Avengers04CGC.jpg