• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your Magazine collection.
27 27

8,257 posts in this topic

Those are great, Diceman :applause:

I have never seen it before either but I found this link - http://popbotics.com/shop/frazetta-1-frank-frazetta-1969/ (know nothing about the seller). Same logo but different Frazetta image where yours has Frazetta's Golden Girl. Is the interior the same as they describe below:

Heritage sold one like yours - http://comics.ha.com/c/item.zx?saleNo=16015&lotIdNo=16008

And one like the cover below - http://comics.ha.com/c/item.zx?saleNo=15082&lotIdNo=1237

DESCRIPTION

This copy of FRAZETTA #1 is in Fine+ condition. (Some small corner folds and minor spotting) By Attezarf Publications, it contains 24 pages of stunning black & white Frazetta art including paintings (an amazing 2-page centerfold), a reprint of the complete Thunda origin story, classic “Cave Girl” art and photos. This is a pro-fanzine chock-filled with some of Frank’s favorite creations. Get this rare piece of classic FRAZETTA memorabilia today!

Frazetta1-765x1000.jpg

Good info. Thanks for finding that. (thumbs u

I also noticed yours has $2 price tag and the other is $2.50.

I'll give you tree-fiddy right now : :devil:

Tree-fiddy like this?

$350? :baiting:

Tree-fiddy like this?

lol sorry, decimal dysplasia. I hate your collection :foryou: because I want it. All those obscurities with Wrightson, Frazetta, Jones.... :cloud9:

Tree-fiddy like this?

lol sorry, decimal dysplasia. I hate your collection :foryou: because I want it. All those obscurities with Wrightson, Frazetta, Jones.... :cloud9:

Obscure is a word that describes my collection, that's for sure. lol

Larry Ivie's Monsters and Heroes was the kind of monster mag kids in the 60's would have made themselves if they'd had the means. Lots of neato monster pictures, fun photos from comic conventions of the day, and of course, a rad comic strip, "Altron Boy."

Picked up six issues this week, all in nice shape.

T2eC16JkE9s4Z-5qPBRP-TYmRvw60_57.jpg