• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your Magazine collection.
27 27

8,219 posts in this topic

fm2_zpschjctrrp.jpg

Nice! Never seen this before, what date is it from?

My guess would be the 80's since it has a bar code on the cover, and they not so cleverly reused the Creepy #1 cover.....

What, you don't think "FUN BOOK" is clever? lol

....as opposed to "Funnybook", which is why we are here??? :idea:

Found this on Ebay and loved the cover. Yes, they did reuse Creepy #1. Date is june

1982. And an added plus, none of the puzzles have been done.

Edited by garsull2

fm2_zpschjctrrp.jpg

Nice! Never seen this before, what date is it from?

My guess would be the 80's since it has a bar code on the cover, and they not so cleverly reused the Creepy #1 cover.....

What, you don't think "FUN BOOK" is clever? lol

....as opposed to "Funnybook", which is why we are here??? :idea:

Found this on Ebay and loved the cover. Yes, they did reuse Creepy #1. Date is june

1982. And an added plus, none of the puzzles have been done.

Pretty cool!

No, not the original mag, but rather the hardbound reprinting. Completely forgotten about this title until I stumbled across this at a LCS. I remember seeing the ads for this back in the Kirby DC days, but never saw it on the stands or even in comic shops later on during my teen years. Was always curious about what this was all about.

Admittedly, the stories haven't aged very well like the Warrens, but I guess for the times, this was supposed to be edgy stuff (by Kirby standards anyway).

164086.jpg.02f14c36240b61f6ca4c9194b12b746d.jpg