• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your Magazine collection.
27 27

8,220 posts in this topic

Grabbed a bunch of these over at the local comic con yesterday for pretty much bargain prices..

Creepy%20lot_zpsdtrlplva.jpg

and here's a close up of the Creepy 9. Can't totally tell from photo but it has small chip out on spine at bottom side, about two inches from bottom, and a minor spine roll. Other than that it's really nice shape.

creepy%209_zpsxguzvqan.jpg

Edited by oceans11

Grabbed a bunch of these over at the local comic con yesterday for pretty much bargain prices..

and here's a close up of the Creepy 9. Can't totally tell from photo but it has small chip out on spine at bottom side, about two inches from bottom, and a minor spine roll. Other than that it's really nice shape.

Very nice haul. :applause:

I never find mags at local cons :cry:

There were actually three different dealers that had them and I was kinda surprised myself. One guy was priced decently but only had about 6 issues, the other was about just right price wise with an occasional bargain, and the last one was priced really low.. so I bought several from him; which is where I grabbed issue 9, 11, and 16 and the Vampirella.

Nice copy. Most of the UK keys are criminally underrated.

Venturing away from my Creepy run, just for one book. I've been a fan of V for Vendetta since it came out, so now I got a great deal on one I just had to have. :cloud9:

87937897dfb25248ecc246d4e4bdd676_zps1umgeniy.jpg

42351b764a376fdbe3b739d6de3d643d_zpslxvywo5q.jpg

1st Miracle Man too, right!

Nice copy. Most of the UK keys are criminally underrated.

Venturing away from my Creepy run, just for one book. I've been a fan of V for Vendetta since it came out, so now I got a great deal on one I just had to have. :cloud9:

87937897dfb25248ecc246d4e4bdd676_zps1umgeniy.jpg

42351b764a376fdbe3b739d6de3d643d_zpslxvywo5q.jpg

1st Miracle Man too, right!

Yeah I am really happy to have grabbed this one.

Anyone here win the Gothic Tales of Love #2 on eBay yesterday. I put such a strong bid I felt like it was in the bag. :tonofbricks: I officialy hate the winner. :mad: Last one I needed for my set. :cry:

Do you have a link? Put in a search and nothing shows up.

Anyone here win the Gothic Tales of Love #2 on eBay yesterday. I put such a strong bid I felt like it was in the bag. :tonofbricks: I officialy hate the winner. :mad: Last one I needed for my set. :cry:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/P48-GOTHIC-TALES-OF-LOVE-2-JUNE-1975-SCARCE-MARVEL-MAG-STAN-LEE-/381825711805?hash=item58e695febd:g:2CcAAOSwHsRYDmsa

http://www.ebay.com/itm/P48-GOTHIC-TALES-OF-LOVE-2-JUNE-1975-SCARCE-MARVEL-MAG-STAN-LEE-/381825711805?hash=item58e695febd:g:2CcAAOSwHsRYDmsa

I thought 254 was a lock bid. :tonofbricks: Looked like a nice copy. Guess I should have did 354. :cry: