• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Which would you choose?

67 posts in this topic

I have a scenario to propose, a hypothetical if you will, that was inspired partially from real life, and since we are all self professed geeks.

About two weeks ago my wife went in for breast augmentation surgery, boob job, implants...whatever you want to call it. I have to say, it may be the single best "present" I have ever received in my life...I'm joking of course...the entire procedure was for her, whatever I get out of it was merely an afterthought...icing on the cake.

This got me thinking about a funny hypothetical...would you choose a breast augmentation on your wife (unless well, you are a woman, then on yourself) or the comic you have always wanted in your collection...and what comic would you choose.

Before the operation I probably would have chose the comic (an ultra high grade Daredevil #1) but now...I have to say...I never knew I was a boob man!!!

This is for fun only, no offense intended. :whee:

About two weeks ago my wife went in for breast augmentation surgery, boob job, implants...whatever you want to call it. I have to say, it may be the single best "present" I have ever received in my life...I'm joking of course...the entire procedure was for her, whatever I get out of it was merely an afterthought...icing on the cake.

She's not concerned about the loss of sensation the operation causes?

She's not concerned about the loss of sensation the operation causes?

No loss for her actually, she was kind of hoping it would though, they are a bit hyper-sensitive.

Batman #1. Fake tits suck. No offense to your wife. :foryou:

(thumbs u

1) If I can touch them, they're "real".

2) I've never known anyone that got their wife a boob job and was still married a year later. It's the kiss of death.

3) I'm an assman, personally. ^^

Yeah, I think breast implants are, with all due respect, an unwise choice in every sense. I'm not a big "boob guy" to begin with, and large fake boobs do nothing for me. I think it's just silly to get implants IMHO.

Not even a question for me. One 'Tec 27 please :)