• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT - What do you do for a living???

202 posts in this topic

I am a supervising clerk for the Court of Appeals, 2nd, Circuit. I manage a team of 12 case managers who facilitate the life of an appeal, with my team focusing specifically on the opening of an appeal and the initial required documents. We work with 15 federal judges, one being Sandra Sotomayor whom recently left and was appointed to the Supreme Court by President Obama. So basically, if your a bad boy or girl in the NYC area, sooner or later your appeal will land on my desk...

2nd Pressman - I make the color on Sunday insert fliers line up so you can read whats on sale as well as put the 4000 lb roll of paper into the press. "Check out the "1977 Youtube how comics are made" video to see basically my workplace.

:blahblah:

Everytime I try and explain what it is I do people always act confused.

So, to sum it up...

I'm a key component in raping the Earth of its natural resources.

:sumo:

:)

Rapist? :shrug:

:blahblah:

Everytime I try and explain what it is I do people always act confused.

So, to sum it up...

I'm a key component in raping the Earth of its natural resources.

:sumo:

:)

Rapist? :shrug:

therapist ???

lol That's what I had written originally!

I am an exterminator for the largest California based company.Western Exterminator Co.

I am state licensed for general pest(ants,spiders,rodents etc.) ,but I am also licensed for African Bees,Termite,Fire Ants and Trapping wild Game (Bears,Mountain Lion,coyotes etc) It's a fun job and it pays very well.The best thing is it's been a resession proof job,so I have not been hit at all with the bad economy. :busy: