• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

First 2 Minute ‘Iron Man 2 Clip “Entrance”

20 posts in this topic

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Actually, that was kind of...boring.

What was there was ok, but we've seen that before in the previous trailer. I was expecting...more.

Yeah, I feel the same way.

For a guy who grew up in the 1970's and 1980's waiting for these kind of movies to come to the big screen with some form of quality, I have to say that this trailer was pretty awesome. It's about as close to being a superhero as I am ever going to get and I was thrilled to visually over analyze every second of the trailer.

AC/DC was just gravy.

:cloud9:

If this were real life, I would love to see that cocky rich clown get his arse kicked!

;)

That probably would happen since he has no secret identity doh!

What was there was ok, but we've seen that before in the previous trailer. I was expecting...more.

For a guy who grew up in the 1970's and 1980's waiting for these kind of movies to come to the big screen with some form of quality, I have to say that this trailer was pretty awesome. It's about as close to being a superhero as I am ever going to get and I was thrilled to visually over analyze every second of the trailer.

AC/DC was just gravy.

+1 AC/DC rocks

AC/DC was just gravy.

Exacty what I was thinking. Iron Man was probably my favorite character growing up, its going to be killer when they roll out this movie, then the Avengers, Thor, Cap, etc. :cloud9:

AC/DC was just gravy.

+1 AC/DC rocks

AC/DC :sick:

I thought they did away with the secret identity too long. I think they should have kept it, and revealed it during the Avengers movie.