• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Display your Spider-Man CGC SS Books & Sketches
10 10

1,369 posts in this topic

Figured these would go nice together:

IMG_5258.jpg

Guess ppl see the 300 first and as they've seen so many that their brain tells them to scroll down without fully examining the KICK sketch beside it!!!!!!!!! I know as a collector of ss cgc 201 thru 300, I had fallen prey to this Fast Analyzation pattern!!

Great book friend!!

Rich

{:~{)

Figured these would go nice together:

IMG_5258.jpg

Guess ppl see the 300 first and as they've seen so many that their brain tells them to scroll down without fully examining the KICK sketch beside it!!!!!!!!! I know as a collector of ss cgc 201 thru 300, I had fallen prey to this Fast Analyzation pattern!!

Great book friend!!

Rich

{:~{)

how did I miss that post? those look great together!!

:gossip: Just created my CAF account - all my Spidey's are there CAF Gallery :gossip:

Thanks 4 the heads up 2 us all buddy, as you definitely have 1 of the top Spidey Sketch collections out there!!!!!!!!!!!

Most ppl should take a LOOKSEE indeed. Highly recommended!!!!!!!!!

Rich

Thanks a lot Rich, I appreciate the kind words (thumbs u

Spiderman/Venom by Mico Suayan:

IMG_20110813_174353.jpg

Yeah well, that's mine! I'd appreciate if I could be the one posting it first.

I meant no offense, my apologies

I asked for examples of micos work, this is what I recieved from micos rep and mico himself

IMG_20110813_174353.jpg

I asked for examples of micos work, this is what I recieved from micos rep and mico himself

It's OK, a bit strange nonetheless since it's exactly the same picture I've got from a friend who got the piece for me. It's all good though, I'm glad others like it as much as I do! I'll post a good quality scan once I have it in hand but as we all know CGC is behind schedule so it may take a long while :P

IMG_20110813_174353.jpg

It's OK, a bit strange nonetheless since it's exactly the same picture I've got from a friend who got the piece for me. It's all good though, I'm glad others like it as much as I do! I'll post a good quality scan once I have it in hand but as we all know CGC is behind schedule so it may take a long while :P

I spoke to SpiderJunkie in a PM, but I wanted to clear this up publicly as the wording looks a little awkward:

I took a pic of the book and sent the pic to 1.Kevlar, 2.Mico's rep and 3.Mico

Kevlar sent a pic of the book to you

I took the book back to the booth with Kevlar and he got it submitted for grading

Hope this clears everything up. Mico Suayan sketch opp preview coming soon! (thumbs u

Edited by Mr Mylar