• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Display your Spider-Man CGC SS Books & Sketches
10 10

1,369 posts in this topic

I believe Matt was streaming that piece the day before, additionally inspiration can be taken from anything regardless of the style BUT let's not take it that seriously. I was just making a funny, harmless remark I wasn't 'hattin' or anything like that. Both, Anthony's and Matt's pieces look amazing!

One of my newest additions, Sergio Cariello (9.6)

img0646o.jpg

I do have a few more to show off but my scanner is dead, so I guess it'll have to wait. These phone taken pics don't do any justice to the pieces :sorry:

Beauty bro!

:-)

Thanks man (thumbs u I got the scanner working so why don't I post this Venom in good quality :cool:

sergiocariello001.jpg

Thanks to Par2ch for this one!

THE ABSOLUTE BOMB as far as Venom VS Carnage goes ............... my sketch finished by Bill Dinh. And a big congrats to him for the piece itself.

CarnageVenomRich.jpg

Rich

This is so cool! I'd be very tempted to leave this raw and display the cover open on the wall if it were mine. Very cool! :cool:

One of my newest additions, Sergio Cariello (9.6)

img0646o.jpg

I do have a few more to show off but my scanner is dead, so I guess it'll have to wait. These phone taken pics don't do any justice to the pieces :sorry:

Beauty bro!

:-)

Thanks man (thumbs u I got the scanner working so why don't I post this Venom in good quality :cool:

sergiocariello001.jpg

Thanks to Par2ch for this one!

;¤) NICE!!!!

Rich

THE ABSOLUTE BOMB as far as Venom VS Carnage goes ............... my sketch finished by Bill Dinh. And a big congrats to him for the piece itself.

CarnageVenomRich.jpg

Rich

This is so cool! I'd be very tempted to leave this raw and display the cover open on the wall if it were mine. Very cool! :cool:

I will be enlarging a pic of the spread and adding font if need be for a framing at some point as I do share your sentiment ;¤)

Rich

ps.... but is always nice 2 have the original in a well kept environment.