• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Display your Spider-Man CGC SS Books & Sketches
10 10

1,369 posts in this topic

I only have two:

Amazing Spider-Man #328 CGC SS 9.4 - Signed by Todd McFarlane

AmazingSpider-Man328CGC94.jpg

Secret Invasion #1 CGC SS 9.6 - Signed & Sketch by Michael Cho, Signed by Brian Michael Bendis

sichobendis.jpg

thats awesome JT, getting a personalized SS Sketch.

And a nice 1 at that!!

Rich

Here is mine, as promised:

Spidey298_cgc_ss_98.jpg

dang thats sweet. Im trying to put an eventual run from ASM201 through 300 CGC 9.8 SS and right now only have 1 lol with ASM 293 CGC 9.8 SS Zeck as I recently sold my 300 9.8 ss 2 pay some bills. Sounds bleak 1 of 100 currently sitting at 1% of my goal but those of you that know me will remember that I was at 1 time going for asm cgc 9.9s from asm 166 through 300 and managed 2 bag 9 of the existing 21 at that pont in time so watch this thread and youll see my 1% Grow to 10% and by years end my goal is to be between 25 to 30% Complete in CGC 9.8 SS From ASM201 to 300.

Ever decide 2 sell that beauty you wont have to look far comic collecting brother {;¤{)

Rich

ps I love the red ink and had already decided 2 get Stan the Man to sign some of his beauties in RED ;¤)

I kind of like the fact that he signed it on Spider-Man - like he put his stamp on the character. For me, this is a grail book. I like it better than 300 b/c its Todd's first on Spidey. My LCS has a Wizard version of 300 which I may have to look seriously at now that I have this one.

Hi all, I have a ASM #311 CGC 9.8 SS Mcfarlane and Micheline if anyone is interested send me a PM. Sweet book but think I have decided just to get the #311 CGC 9.8 universal. Been working on a ASM run from #298-325 plus #328 all CGC 9.8. I would love to have them all signed by Mcfarlane.....one day I will. I want to personally get them signed myself. Having someone else get them signed for me just doesn't sound as good to me. Some of those issues are hard to find in CGC 9.8. Just need a few more. I figured it wouldn't be hard to find them all but quickly learned otherwise! :sorry:

Hi all, I have a ASM #311 CGC 9.8 SS Mcfarlane and Micheline if anyone is interested send me a PM. Sweet book but think I have decided just to get the #311 CGC 9.8 universal. Been working on a ASM run from #298-325 plus #328 all CGC 9.8. I would love to have them all signed by Mcfarlane.....one day I will. I want to personally get them signed myself. Having someone else get them signed for me just doesn't sound as good to me. Some of those issues are hard to find in CGC 9.8. Just need a few more. I figured it wouldn't be hard to find them all but quickly learned otherwise! :sorry:

lol yeah some of em are tougher than others in 9.8 thats 4 sure.

this isnt a selling thread though so take a scan of your book and toss it up in forum only selling and Im sure it will sell bud.

ps.... I have gotten the good people on the boards to crack my 9.8s get them signed and reslabbed in CGC 9.8 SS on over 50 ASM CGC 9.8s and their track record is over 90% on getting a 9.8 SS from a 9.8 blue label.

the trick is to analyze the book inside the case as it may be a 9.4 already due to cr app y shipping ... SCS ETC.

you really have to use your own discretion. I understand ones hesitancy with another person handling yor books but chances are if you bring your books to a CON and get them signed VS a private signing with a ss witness your going to get less same graded books back.

just my opinion, but in this case its a pretty good opinion.

as these books you will find behind this link will show you as all of them were once mine ;¤!)

Rich my old sweetness ASM books

man too bad todd doesnt sketch :(

yeah well nothing that you or I couldnt sketch anyway.

the ASM 300 cgc 9.8 ss McFarlane with sketch, I sold was the ony Todd sketch I had seen along with a few other spider sketches in the asm 301 to 320s of similarness.

my ps3 doesnt let me go into pic properties grab info and post so ill direct yo to page and you can post image of book I sold 2 or 3 weeks back

sold that beauty to my good buddy and fellow collector Mohamad or known in the registry as QV500 i beieve who has alot of my 1st and second generation sweet spideys ;¤)

asm300ss

I have seen your books on here before, some killer 9.9 copies! Would love to have some of them! As for my #311 sorry for listing it here for sale. If I do decide to sell I will put it up in the selling forum.

Todd does quick remarks at just about every signing I've seen for him. He'll do little Spider symbols, Bat symbols, Haunt symbols, and even headsketches from time to time. For a more detailed sketch, your best be was probably the Hero Initiative sketch he did for Ultimate Spidey 100.

Forget Rodney's.... I want Rich's instead! Great book!

I wish to add one to my collection one day.

that one is Bill Robinsons sweet SS 9.8 I had just quoted it brother.

though I wish twas mine lol

According to the census, there are only 7 of them right now. The number will probably grow after this convention season, but . . . I'm glad to own one of the seven.