• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Display your Spider-Man CGC SS Books & Sketches
10 10

1,369 posts in this topic

LETS get serious....

this thread should not be buried 7 pages down.....

jeebus this thread section has become more popular than Comics General with regards 2 threads popping up on an ongoing basis and I 4 one sure spend 574% More time here than there in the last year.

Cmon fellows lets get some fresh CGC SS Spideys up here.

ILL add mine whenever Rubenstein gets around to my 13 ASM 9.8s and 2 sketches as well as a bunch of books I have planned 4 Lord Stanley {;¤{)

Rich

Nice books Bro,

As I just got this beauty in from fellow forumite Rich Henn, I thought I'd add it up to this thread as it's one he ll of a book!!!!!!!!

WOSM32-CGC-98-SS.jpg[/img]

DeMatteis has a terrible habit of scribbling his darn name over Spider-Man's head in almost every signing he does and I'm glad he did it in an almost ineligible ink with regards to this book. I've actually turned books down that he has signed as in certain ink he has in my opinion ruined the cover on alot of occasions unfortunately. Funny as he has nothing to do with the art but good at botching it. lol

Just back from the Phoenix Comic Con. Todd Nauck Spidey sketch and a photo of Todd showing off his work!

cool pic of artist with your book in hand !!!!!!!!!

Wonder if anyone else has any of these??

Maybe our boy Sean from NYComics as hes had so many Stan Lee opps may have some interesting ones.

Do share pics if you have em guys. {;¤{)

Rich

ps James Howlett posted a cool signing pic earlier in thread but lets not limit this and post all books and pics of signings you like and would enjoy others 2 see.

Echo

Echo