• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Display your Spider-Man CGC SS Books & Sketches
10 10

1,369 posts in this topic

similar to Todds ASM 311 yes I like it.

I believe that was the very reference I used... and bought out of the $1 bin at the con. :whistle:

:baiting:

Dang you and your infernal taunts of my current collecting habits!!!

You do know that being CGC 9.8'd they go up to at least $3.75USD per book don't you???!?!?

similar to Todds ASM 311 yes I like it.

I believe that was the very reference I used... and bought out of the $1 bin at the con. :whistle:

:baiting:

Dang you and your infernal taunts of my current collecting habits!!!

You do know that being CGC 9.8'd they go up to at least $3.75USD per book don't you???!?!?

And after being remodeled into yellow label 9.8 with signatures maybe $5.35USD??

at least bro..... lol

Folks we have a forum member in pretty rough shape financially and there's an auction that will be taking place to support and help him get back on his feet. As I am able to contribute although getting rid of possibly my favourite book I own, I plan to help out and for those of you that want this book:

WOSM32-CGC-98-SS.jpg

I'll be donating it to the fundraising auction, shipping will be on me folks so bid away to support a fellow forumite or just take a look at all the other auctions being listed tonight I believe.

Here's the thread to that fundraising and how to help out if interested:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4095301#Post4095301

Best regards,

Rich

PS

POST SPIDEYS PEOPLE

POST SPIDEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

384419290_o.jpg

Sweet! :applause: