• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HULK # 1 CLUB
21 21

3,626 posts in this topic

I completely agree, which is why I was struggling to sell my copy. I will probably be reinvesting the funds into a higher grade Hulk 1 or keeping it if it doesnt sell.
I can't imagine your 2.5 Hulk 1 wouldn't sell quickly.

I have it up pretty high, I did get a couple offers on it but I am pretty sure after further research the highest guy is on the probation list.

So idk ill probably just hang on to it. If I win the book that I am going after then I will try to sell it again.

Today at Heritage

Hulk #1 6.5 oww 12,547 :sumo:

FF #1 6.5 oww 11,053 :makepoint:

Very interesting - thnx for posting that, JD.

I thought it was very interesting results when set side by side. There has been great talks in very recent past threads about Hulk 1 over taking FF1 for the #2 spot behind AF15. I dont know that Overstreet will have Hulk at #2 this year but next year for sure.

I think the hulk 1 in 9.4 is a book I'd rather own opposed to one of the af15 9.4s or possibly one of the many 9.6s

I still kick myself for passing on a restored 9.4 for under 5k .

I think the hulk 1 in 9.4 is a book I'd rather own opposed to one of the af15 9.4s or possibly one of the many 9.6s

I still kick myself for passing on a restored 9.4 for under 5k .

:makepoint:

Today at Heritage

I thought it was very interesting results when set side by side. There has been great talks in very recent past threads about Hulk 1 over taking FF1 for the #2 spot behind AF15. I dont know that Overstreet will have Hulk at #2 this year but next year for sure.

Psst, where did my old AF #15 5.5 oww fall in there? :baiting:

Today at Heritage

Psst, where did my old AF #15 5.5 oww fall in there? :baiting:

almost hit $17 :eyeroll:

Yes, and I need a manager to control when I buy and sell. :tonofbricks:

BTW, knowing that I'm bad at timing markets(very bad), I just got back into the stock markets(funds for retirement). So now is the time for you to sell if my luck holds true. I'm very good at getting in before falls, and out before the jumps in prices.

Yes, and I need a manager to control when I buy and sell. :tonofbricks:

BTW, knowing that I'm bad at timing markets(very bad), I just got back into the stock markets(funds for retirement). So now is the time for you to sell if my luck holds true. I'm very good at getting in before falls, and out before the jumps in prices.

Buy Hulk #1 its like an affordable AF15

I think it will. AF 15 has been a big book for a long time, Hulk has finally had some good movies that did him justice.

I'd bet that similar numbers were preserved way back in the 60's, so the potential is there to have many more Hulks turn up than AF 15 or FF's.

Right now the ratio in prices of H1 and AF15 is two to one. Let's see if this gap will narrow or expand.
One thing that is sure to send a shockwave to adjust the gap would be the sale of a 9.6 AF15, there are 3 now and the next sale will be a bit south of 1.1m. The million+ dollar book is already a bad investment. The sale of a 9.2 or THE 9.4 Hulk would be most helpful and sure any addition to the population will hurt. So we have to wait and see what happens at the top and see what shakes down. I cant see it shaking from the bottom.

Today at Heritage

Next Battle CLink May Featured

Hulk #1 8.5 ow

FF#1 8.5 oww

Are you going for the Hulk 1 8.5?

Prices on this book are going up and up. I for one, am fine with it since I got my hands on one a little while ago. I feel better since I missed the boat with the AF15's. lol
AF 15 your next book? would make that sig. line complete. :applause:

Today at Heritage

Next Battle CLink May Featured

Hulk #1 8.5 ow

FF#1 8.5 oww

Are you going for the Hulk 1 8.5?
'm about $25k short