• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HULK # 1 CLUB
21 21

3,619 posts in this topic

Sweet group shot Mark, and that's one heck of a 1-6 set too! This may be my favorite thread of this entire forum. lol

may be..? (shrug)

dc0317dd.gif

OAK SMASH puny jerseycomicboy !!!!!!!

I think I'm going to pull an RMA and use Hulk for every reply. lol

Thanks for the responses guys. Looks like I'll keep the book as is and unpressed. The set is not going anywhere. I may think about reholdering down the road to get a new micro chamber paper placed for the pages.

Thanks for the responses guys. Looks like I'll keep the book as is and unpressed. The set is not going anywhere. I may think about reholdering down the road to get a new micro chamber paper placed for the pages.
Wise decision. (thumbs u

Well, since I do not have a group shot right now of my Hulk 1-6 set, I thought I'd show individual scans instead. All books came from the same owner I bought it from. Enjoy :grin:

009-2.jpg

007-1.jpg

005-2.jpg

003-6.jpg

001-11.jpg

004-2-1.jpg

nice set brian...love those WHITE pager # 2 and 3 and faint full date stamp MAR 13 1962 on the old label # 1 :applause:

Selling off my 2.5 if anyone is interested. Looking to upgrade a key to a higher grade.

So both this and my FF #1 are on the block now. Which ever sells 1st will be upgraded.

If you are interested in getting a membership or you have a 3.0 - 4.0 hulk 1 you want to sell let me know.

Selling off my 2.5 if anyone is interested. Looking to upgrade a key to a higher grade.

So both this and my FF #1 are on the block now. Which ever sells 1st will be upgraded.

If you are interested in getting a membership or you have a 3.0 - 4.0 hulk 1 you want to sell let me know.

Great time to sell, Horrible time to upgrade.

My buddies were saying the same thing.

What can I say I'm a sucker for Hulk

sell, it and hang on to the green until it calms down.

However, if your book does sell at the asking price I know of a certain 4.5 that may go up for sale lol

if GPA wants the correct figure, its $2025 :sumo:

I emailed George at GPA about it so he knows the details and can be sure the sale is recorded as he thinks is most appropriate.

After the avengers buzz, if his next solo movie is good, it might not ever calm down.

After the avengers buzz, if his next solo movie is good, it might not ever calm down.

I really do believe that Hulk #1 (though expensive) was a sleeper,and now it is really going to take off.So just like when AF 15 blew up a few years ago so is Hulk 1 now.

I completely agree, which is why I was struggling to sell my copy. I will probably be reinvesting the funds into a higher grade Hulk 1 or keeping it if it doesnt sell.