• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HULK # 1 CLUB
21 21

3,619 posts in this topic

Today at Heritage

Hulk #1 6.5 oww 12,547 :sumo:

FF #1 6.5 oww 11,053 :makepoint:

Very interesting - thnx for posting that, JD.

Next Battle CLink May Featured

Hulk #1 8.5 ow

FF#1 8.5 oww

Are you going for the Hulk 1 8.5?
'm about $25k short
Aren't we all. :pullhair:

Prices on this book are going up and up. I for one, am fine with it since I got my hands on one a little while ago. I feel better since I missed the boat with the AF15's. lol
AF 15 your next book? would make that sig. line complete. :applause:

I've completed a deal to sell my present X1, so I'm working on an upgrade for that book, probably to a 3.0/3.5. JIM83 is the next to get the upgrade treatment and then I think ASM1 is gonna be the next book that's gonna get added to the sig line. I'm going to leave AF15 till last because I'm going to be saving up for a bit to get a solid 3.0 copy.

Prices on this book are going up and up. I for one, am fine with it since I got my hands on one a little while ago. I feel better since I missed the boat with the AF15's. lol

I've completed a deal to sell my present X1, so I'm working on an upgrade for that book, probably to a 3.0/3.5. JIM83 is the next to get the upgrade treatment and then I think ASM1 is gonna be the next book that's gonna get added to the sig line. I'm going to leave AF15 till last because I'm going to be saving up for a bit to get a solid 3.0 copy.

AF15 is over-rated. HULK > Spidey.

Where's the picture of Hulk in space, where Spidey threw him in ASM 328? :baiting:

Where's the picture of Hulk in space, where Spidey threw him in ASM 328? :baiting:

Oh, its on now. :slapfight::roflmao:

I know not of what you speak, I do however remember Spidey hiding underwater out of fear of Hulk in ASM 14.... :whistle:

I know not of what you speak, I do however remember Spidey hiding underwater out of fear of Hulk in ASM 14.... :whistle:

5486173530_a811156fb1.jpg

From some debate site, I didn't know this stuff was out there. I was looking for pictures from this issue.

http://www.debate.org/debates/Hulk-Vs-Spiderman-Hulk-wins/1/comments/3/

Edited by Peter Loves Gwen

Peter's no fool, like everyone he isn't going to trade punches with the Hulk. He did however defeat every being he has encountered. My favorite was the Firelord, the Galactus replacement for the Silver Surfer. They kept fighting until the Firelord was unconscious. Hulk likes to sleep. :gossip:

Peter's no fool, like everyone he isn't going to trade punches with the Hulk. He did however defeat every being he has encountered. My favorite was the Firelord, the Galactus replacement for the Silver Surfer. They kept fighting until the Firelord was unconscious. Hulk likes to sleep. :gossip:

Ah, Firelord. The mere mention of his name makes me laugh lol

He was like a kid with a fun toy, fire stick. That was about the last issue I read until I picked it back up after the McFarland issues. I like the old stuff the best.

Are there reprints of most of the back issues of all of the great titles? I see the mention of omnibus or another name that I think are reprint books? I never got to read much of other titles before 1973, just a few dozen.

He was like a kid with a fun toy, fire stick. That was about the last issue I read until I picked it back up after the McFarland issues. I like the old stuff the best.

Are there reprints of most of the back issues of all of the great titles? I see the mention of omnibus or another name that I think are reprint books? I never got to read much of other titles before 1973, just a few dozen.

Marvel Masterwoks (thumbs u

I have several of those, but I thought that there was another reprint title also. How far along did those Marvel Masterworks go, as in 30 issues, or 50 per title etc? I know they covered ASM, but I'd like to read almost everything from the 60's for JIM, Hulk, FF, etc.

Most of em' ar 10 issues per title. Hulk TTA run is 59-79, and I'm sure a few more are 20 issues. There's also Marvel essentials which have more issues, but are in black and white.

Well since my FF #1 sold 1st, I'll be hanging on to the Hulk for a bit longer. Going to upgrade the FF guys 1st.

Was thinking about cracking it and having Stan Sign it at Heroes. Does anyone think it would come back worse than a 2.5?

SKMBT_C25312041217460_0001.jpg

SKMBT_C25312041217460_0002.jpg