• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THREAD CLOSED-BOOK SOLD

30 posts in this topic

1st Published appearance? Yeah, we've hammered away on this ad nauseum....but the fact remains: this issue along with New Adventure #26 and More Fun 3? are the TRUE first appearance of Superman via the ad on the interior of the front cover for Action Comics #1; one month prior to Action 1 hitting the news stands. PayPal ok but please PM me first to discuss. Check is fine too. Please add $25 overnight shipping.

interior cover shot is from Roy's old copy.....

tec15interiorofcvr.jpg

tec15.jpg

tec15a.jpg

tec15cgc.jpg

tec15cover.jpg

You're listing some freakin' sweet comics this weekend!

More like all month, or even year. He has sold so many nice books, glad I was able to snag a few of them :grin:

And a big thanks to you sir for those snags! (worship)

Hello everyone, being away I hadnt had time to come on here. But here I am and what do I see my old book. I actually used to take pics of the interior of any books I had. The 15 is great. If no one buys it soon, once I have the money again I might just pull the trigger myself.

Hey Phil :hi:

I will check and see where I have saved the extra pics of this cool issue (once I am back)

no nice books :( , only spending and spending , obligations. Will be back home this week though. And I am coming back to a nice hefty tax payment I must make as well :cry: , so I will be forced to let go of something as well , but this is Phils thread and it stinks to see books I cant approach at this point but what can you do, it happens to everyone at some point (wel....l almost everyone).

This 15 is picking up steam again after the recent Action 1 sales. For people who cant afford an Action 1 , this is the next best thing.

Roy's former copy.

(thumbs u

I just assume you're like me...once you own a book, you always consider it "yours", regardless of who currently has possession of it.

(thumbs u to this too.

Roy's former copy.

(thumbs u

I just assume you're like me...once you own a book, you always consider it "yours", regardless of who currently has possession of it.

so should I call this "My copy"? :grin:

Roy's former copy.

(thumbs u

absolutely. post the :takeit: dude and it will be official lol

Roy's former copy.

(thumbs u

absolutely. post the :takeit: dude and it will be official lol

:baiting:Bennie Primetime...you said last week that if a Tec #15 blue label came up for sale that you would buy it immediately :baiting: