• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Foolkiller's C2E2 (with pics)

103 posts in this topic

Gotta admit, it's pretty damn hilarious!
Indeed :roflmao:

Oh, hell. I can't stop laughing. Tonite in the dark will be another story.

:eek:

I picked up some okay books at the show, but I finally maned up and bought this off good old Bob Storms for my SA ASM collection.

Thanks Bob!

Scan_Pic0024-1.jpg

Also wanted to give mad Kudos to Andre aka campued1010 for buying everyone dinner on Saturday Night.

I guess not all Canadians are bad people. lol

Thanks again Andre as that was very nice of you. (worship)

Also wanted to give mad Kudos to Andre aka campued1010 for buying everyone dinner on Saturday Night.

he didn't buy me dinner :cry:

I picked up some okay books at the show, but I finally maned up and bought this off good old Bob Storms for my SA ASM collection.

Thanks Bob!

Scan_Pic0024-1.jpg

Nice (thumbs u

I was looking on Bob's site this morning and noticed it missing. Great pick up!

he didn't buy me dinner :cry:

My pleasure. It was fun to meet a bunch of boardies. Food was great, company even better.

Rick, if you had showed up instead of flying in... collecting and leaving, it would have been on me :baiting:

Pic of Paul and the tumblers, no pic of the young lady.

C2E2day2032.jpg

Wow... the C2E2 GA Superman Tumbler looks great. Are these still available?

Yes, there were some left.

BTW, that's my hand on the right side of the picture. Brian, I'm convinced, kept following me around at the show waiting to strike like Kato. I'd walk around a corner and Brian would be waiting. I'd be standing at a table looking at book... BOO! There he was. He's like a con ninja or something.

]BTW, that's my hand on the right side of the picture. Brian I'm convinced kept following me around at the show waiting to strike like Kato. I'd walk around a corner and Brian would be waiting. I'd be standing at a table looking at book... BOO! There he was. He's like a con ninja or something.

I was comtemplating sneaking up behind you and applying the " SPOCK PINCH". Then I realized your neck and shoulders are just to ing big. lol

NIce meeting you though.

DRX

Whisp is that you?!?!?

C2E2day2058.jpg

Gee looking through all these comic con reports and I find this .

lol

No that is not me. That is the first person I have seen dressed up as Moon Knight though.