• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Journey Into Mystery #83 Club
18 18

997 posts in this topic

Not quite as nice as everyone else's copy but at least its all there. Its a CGC 1.5.

20131212_203744_zps0533fb87.jpg[/img]

:applause: Any JIM 83 is worthy of praise.

I'm telling you. . . wait until you see mine. It is en route to CGC right now, not because I needed to have it graded, but because I was hoping that slabbing it would keep it from falling apart even more. I think the cover is barely held on. Ha ha!

I was actually considering resto on my copy, and sent it in for evaluation. It would have been a "Labor of Love," for sure. Ultimately, I decided to send it to CGC, as is. I kind of like that it was a book that someone obviously enjoyed.

I was concerned about conservation of the book.

Ok, here's the one I'm sure you've all been waiting for!

001-2.jpg

I'm in the Club.

Well loved. :applause:

On a book like this, I always hope that the backstory on the condition is that some kid loved reading it so much, that they wore it out like my nephew does when I buy him books.

Here's my ticket to this Journey...

photo JIM_83_80_small_zps0ae37160.jpg

Wow! Great looking book! I'm curious. What was more expensive the Jim 83 or the TOS 39 in your SIG?

The TOS 39 by far; it's a 9.2 vs the JIM 83's 8.0 though :-)