• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Journey Into Mystery #83 Club
18 18

997 posts in this topic

Thanks guys. It was a tough one to get my hands on. It's fits my collection perfectly. It's always kind of crazy when you get the big key you've wanted for a long time. You get so used to looking for it and then say, oh, it's right there sitting pretty. I have it!

Thanks guys. It was a tough one to get my hands on. It's fits my collection perfectly. It's always kind of crazy when you get the big key you've wanted for a long time. You get so used to looking for it and then say, oh, it's right there sitting pretty. I have it!

That's a great looking copy. Now you should see what Greg Reece will take it as trade, for the 7.0 he has on his site. :baiting:

That's a great looking copy. Now you should see what Greg Reece will take it as trade, for the 7.0 he has on his site. :baiting:

That would be mega sweet, but my heart was broken as Bill just sold his 5.0 White. It's better, as I am truly satisfied with my book. Don't get me wrong, upgrading is always nice too, especially White :cloud9: . 7.0 is big Dawg though. You'd be seeing a lot more Spideys swinging out my door lol

Just got this today ! great book and a big thanks to Gator ! Its a real nice 8.0

(worship)(worship)(worship) ...... Awesome! GAtor is definitely da' man! I bought my CGC 6.5 copy of JIM#83 from GAtor just a couple of years ago.

Yay! I bought a 4.0 white/OW from Rick as well,he is the man on finding just the right book for you. (thumbs u

Just got this today ! great book and a big thanks to Gator ! Its a real nice 8.0

(worship)(worship)(worship) ...... Awesome! GAtor is definitely da' man! I bought my CGC 6.5 copy of JIM#83 from GAtor just a couple of years ago.

Yay! I bought a 4.0 white/OW from Rick as well,he is the man on finding just the right book for you. (thumbs u

We need a sub club ! JIM #83 from rick club lol

Pic Pic Pic!!! Congrats!!