• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Journey Into Mystery #83 Club
18 18

997 posts in this topic

Looking to buy a unrestored JIM #83: CGC 2.5-4.5 (OW or better PQ)

Please send me a PM if you have one and want to sell it.

thanks,

John (SOT)

:facepalm:

Looking to buy a unrestored JIM #83: CGC 2.5-4.5 (OW or better PQ)

Please send me a PM if you have one and want to sell it.

thanks,

John (SOT)

:facepalm:

Didn't this just happen in the ToS39 thread? :baiting:

Oh, and you are all mean hoarders who should let some of your books go cheap lol

Recently joined the club as in joined last night thanks to Joey. Definitely a book I have wanted for a while and just sat on the sidelines.

JIM83942x1500.jpg

Phillip

This thread needs an update. I just received my copy in the mail today :cloud9: My best copy I've ever owned so far. One of the things I am picky about this book is how deep and dark the reds are since a lot of the copies I've seen are faded. I'm glad to have this copy to have the kind of red colors I've been looking for. Glad to be back in the club!

001-32.jpg

Edited by Dark Knight

This thread needs an update. I just received my copy in the mail today :cloud9: My best copy I've ever owned so far. One of the things I am picky about this book is how deep and dark the reds are since a lot of the copies I've seen are faded. I'm glad to have this copy to have the kind of red colors I've been looking for. Glad to be back in the club!

001-32.jpg

Damn that is a fine copy,looks like you've got your keeper.I'm the same way with colors,they have to pop. :applause:

001-32.jpg

Damn that is a fine copy,looks like you've got your keeper.I'm the same way with colors,they have to pop. :applause:

Thanks Oak! Eye appeal is a must for me to be considered a keeper as well (thumbs u