• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE STAN LEE TRIBUTE *Final Announcement*

639 posts in this topic

WIll there be any limited comics signings like you did with the ultimate spider-man#1 , since buying something and mailing it in before may 3rd seems kinda hard for me .

Nope, it was Doug Jones in a suit with some CGI enhancements. It's more obvious that it's him when he loses the board (and his luster) in the movie.

WIll there be any limited comics signings like you did with the ultimate spider-man#1 , since buying something and mailing it in before may 3rd seems kinda hard for me .

+1. I'm interested in doing it too, but it's kinda hard when the books must be received by May 3rd. Also, not every guest has been confirmed yet. What if I've sent in my book and another guest is confirmed.

Tick tock. This WILL be most exclusive signing with Stan Lee. CGC would not be flying their VP and SS Director out to Vegas if this was a regular signing. So you DON'T want to miss this!

:o

Hopefully I can clear up some room on my CC this week!!!

WATCH OUT FOR SKETCHS BEING AUCTIONED OFF!!

On the boards or on location?