• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE STAN LEE TRIBUTE *Final Announcement*

639 posts in this topic

I sent a blue sharpie, also I sent a 12 X 18 blank board for Todd McFarlane to do an ASM 300 recreation, a 5 inch red Ink pad so that Stan Lee could put his handprints on it, and a fountain pen so that Michellini could handwrite the entire storyline on the back...I also sent an e-mail to Ditko for him to show up at the event to and write on my newly created art .."I don't do conventions or signings..LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" ..of course, with the blue sharpie that I sent in...

You guys think the red ink pad was too much ???

I sent a blue sharpie, also I sent a 12 X 18 blank board for Todd McFarlane to do an ASM 300 recreation, a 5 inch red Ink pad so that Stan Lee could put his handprints on it, and a fountain pen so that Michellini could handwrite the entire storyline on the back...I also sent an e-mail to Ditko for him to show up at the event to and write on my newly created art .."I don't do conventions or signings..LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" ..of course, with the blue sharpie that I sent in...

This all seems reasonable to me (thumbs u

Stan Lee hand print :cloud9:

The blank board should probably be no larger than 11 x 14. That way it's closer in size to the original.

Man there are going to be some incredible books from this event!!!

I submitted the following:

Amazing Spider-Man #9 CGC 6.0 (Stan Lee Signature)

Fantastic Four #11 CGC 4.5 (Stan Lee Signature)

Amazing Spider-Man #300 (Stan Lee, Todd McFarlane, David Michelinie)

Amazing Spider-Man #312 (Stan Lee, Todd McFarlane, David Michelinie)

Amazing Spider-Man #315 (Stan Lee, Todd McFarlane, David Michelinie)

Amazing Spider-Man #316 (Stan Lee, Todd McFarlane, David Michelinie)

THANK YOU Chandler (worship)

Man there are going to be some incredible books from this event!!!

I submitted the following:

Amazing Spider-Man #9 CGC 6.0 (Stan Lee Signature)

Fantastic Four #11 CGC 4.5 (Stan Lee Signature)

Amazing Spider-Man #300 (Stan Lee, Todd McFarlane, David Michelinie)

Amazing Spider-Man #312 (Stan Lee, Todd McFarlane, David Michelinie)

Amazing Spider-Man #315 (Stan Lee, Todd McFarlane, David Michelinie)

Amazing Spider-Man #316 (Stan Lee, Todd McFarlane, David Michelinie)

THANK YOU Chandler (worship)

Great books

THANK YOU Chandler (worship) +1

I sent my ultra low grade X-men 1 to be signed by Stan Lee, Can't wait to get it back (thumbs u

and chandler I seconf Lloyed with the pics, take lots if you can :baiting:

It doesn't matter what grade your X men 1 is...when it gets signed by Lee :cloud9:

I am a little worried about how visible Stan Lee's autograph will be on the dark cover of AMS 100--also interested about where he will sign and how it will come out.

And Chandler a pic of Stan Lee signing my AMS 100 sounds good :baiting:

I sent in the following:

For Stan Lee

FOOM 17 in NM

Amazing Spider-man 70 NM-

For Jim Lee

Uncanny X-men 274 NM/M. The Jim Lee run on X-men had me hooked as a kid.

Sadly I had no McFarlane Spidey's left in my collection and had no time to buy one. :cry:

Unfortunately for me I don't have any money to get some of my books sign by Stan Lee or Todd McFarlane :(

Chander,you better get pics of the signing :cool:

+1 :frustrated:

I hope Chandler can pull McFarlane again in the future.

If only the May 5th deadline was announced sooner. Everytime I checked here the deadline was a day away. Guess my X-men 94 will have to wait :sorry: