• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE STAN LEE TRIBUTE *Final Announcement*

639 posts in this topic

I found the book too. It looks sooooooo sicckkk!!!!

K.

McFarlane.JPG

Holy Cow :golfclap:

This Mcfarlane Spider-Man is Nuts. I am not going to bid in the Auction this time around cause I know I don't have enough cash to win. But if I did bid it would be for Todd Mcfarlane. Don't get me wrong I love Jim Lees' sketches however, I think a Mcfarlane sketch is harder to come by. In any event this is a great opportunity, good luck to all and congrats to the future winner.

(thumbs u

Good Luck Guys I hope it all goes swimmingly :wishluck:

+1

:headbang:

Also we need lots of pics :baiting:

definately lots of Pics :cloud9:

Yeah you guys..I hear what you are saying.. that stuff is all fine and dandy...but, in all honesty, what we REALLY need, is a whole lot of pictures... :whistle:

Good Luck Guys I hope it all goes swimmingly :wishluck:

+1

:headbang:

Also we need lots of pics :baiting:

definately lots of Pics :cloud9:

Yeah you guys..I hear what you are saying.. that stuff is all fine and dandy...but, in all honesty, what we REALLY need, is a whole lot of pictures... :whistle:

Correction. What we REALLY need is a whole lot of signed books. lol

THE SILENT AUCTION IS OVER.

The 2 Winners have been notified. Congratulations to the winners. And thank you goes to everyone who sent in a bid.

Any additional sketchs created by any of the creators present at the Stan Lee Tribute will be going up for auction after this event has concluded. Details of the auctions will be posted after the event is over so all can participate.

Really?

Wow .. I can't believe I pulled it off with only 230 dollars!!!

NO... :roflmao:

I would have fell back on my chair if I was about to own a McFarlane full sketch...

Let me dream though.. lol