• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE STAN LEE TRIBUTE *Final Announcement*

639 posts in this topic

Seems to me Todd McFarlane is the hardest to pin down in this event. As it is you don't see his sig too often. So, i decided to send a bunch of books you don't really see his sig on! (with the exception of ASM #298:)

1. ASM #298: McFarlane & Michelinie.

2. Wizard guide to comics #1: McFarlane

3. Spawn #'s 7 & 10: McFarlane

4. Incredible Hulk #'s 333, 341, 342, 343, 344, 345: McFarlane

This is going to be spectacular!! :D

Seems to me Todd McFarlane is the hardest to pin down in this event. As it is you don't see his sig too often. So, i decided to send a bunch of books you don't really see his sig on! (with the exception of ASM #298:)

I would like to get a Wizard #1 signed but I can't ever find a nice enough copy.

hm I think Jim Lee's X-men are on the back cover,you should have it signed by Jim on the back.

:shy:

Did you send in all your Hulk books you wanted to get done? :baiting:

Did you send in all your Hulk books you wanted to get done? :baiting:

No, I couldn't find 341 343 and 344 untill last night :cry: but I did send 330 and 342 :)

HERE IS THE FINAL ANNOUNCEMENT! :news:

YOU GUYS READY FOR THIS? :popcorn:

BLIND AUCTION BID FOR 1 UNPERSONALIZED SKETCH FROM

TODD MCFARLANE :o

OR

JIM LEE :o

ALL BIDS MUST BE E-MAILED TO DESERTWINDCOMICS@HOTMAIL.COM

DO NOT SAY YOUR BID HERE ON THE BOARDS AS IT WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!

DO NOT PM BIDS AS IT WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!

ONLY ONE WINNER FOR EACH CREATOR WILL BE ALLOWED! NO EXCEPTIONS!

THE WINNER OF EACH AUCTION WILL BE ABLE TO CHOOSE THE CHARACTER THAT IS DRAWN. NO BACKGROUNDS WILL BE ACCEPTED, NO COVER RECREATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED. THE WINNER CAN CHOOSE FROM ONE OF THE FOLLOWING BLANK COVERS THAT I WILL BE PROVIDING. AND NO GRADE IS GUARANTEED SO DON'T EVEN ASK. I WILL DO MY BEST TO CHOOSE THE BEST CONDITION I HAVE.

FALLEN SON

DARK AVENGER

MARVEL PROJECT

IMAGE UNITED

THE BID PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE GRADING.

IF THE WINNER WANTS GRADING AN EXTRA $50.00 WILL BE ADDED TO THE PRICE. THAT INCLUDES RETURN INSURED SHIPPING.

THE SUBJECT IN THE E-MAIL MUST SAY "THE (CREATORS NAME) AUCTION" (i.e. Todd Mcfarlane Auction}.

ALL BIDS MUST BE TIME STAMPED BY NO LATER THEN THURSDAY, MAY 6th, 2010 at 3:00 PM EDT. NO ACCEPTIONS NO EXCUSES.

PAYMENT BY WINNER MUST BE MADE BY EITHER CREDIT CARD OR PAYPAL (GIFT OPTION) BY NO LATER THEN THURSDAY, MAY 6th, 2010 at 7:00 PM EDT. NO EXCEPTIONS!

Damn!...this is one of the days..I really wish I was rich...shooo, I'd bet like 800,000 gazillion pesos, no make that 90!!..at least..but..heck..I aint rich...

I remember the last cover McFarlane sketch that was sold 18 months ago..the price was utterly ridiculous..

But..on a serious note...I really wish I could bet on something like that...this is a sweet azz op.....

I would ask for a Todd to draw me the Red Power Ranger surfing...man that'd be sweet...or maybe a brown Donald Duck....to celebrate Cinco de Mayo.. :)

Damn!...this is one of the days..I really wish I was rich...shooo, I'd bet like 800,000 gazillion pesos, no make that 90!!..at least..but..heck..I aint rich...

I remember the last cover McFarlane sketch that was sold 18 months ago..the price was utterly ridiculous..

But..on a serious note...I really wish I could bet on something like that...this is a sweet azz op.....

I would ask for a Todd to draw me the Red Power Ranger surfing...man that'd be sweet...or maybe a brown Donald Duck....to celebrate Cinco de Mayo.. :)

:roflmao: You are too funny man!

Does anyone have a pic of a Todd McFarlane sketch CGC SS book? Just curios to see how it looks - though I have no doubt it looks awesome!!

K.

Does anyone have a pic of a Todd McFarlane sketch CGC SS book? Just curios to see how it looks - though I have no doubt it looks awesome!!

K.

It was a Hero Initat. Book...Spiderman