• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dishonest stuff going on in the Board Only Sales Area Forum...Sad.
5 5

1,781 posts in this topic

FOR THE RECORD.... I am guilty as charged for using the same scan.

Here.

More lies to try to cover previous lies.

Really bad.

Who on earth would come on to the CGC boards and try to pass off faulty evidence pertaining to comics.

If there were ever a lawsuit of any kind in the world relating to comics, the expert witnesses would all be from here.

?

Am I missing something?

Franky said he's guilty of using the SAME SCAN, not selling the SAME BOOK.

What I'm saying is he didn't even use the SAME SCAN.

So he lied again?

:o

?

Am I missing something?

So he lied again?

Re-read the post you replied to - I just edited it.

But the answer is yes.

?

Am I missing something?

So he lied again?

Try something harder. Find somewhere that he told the truth. zzz

?

Am I missing something?

So he lied again?

Or maybe he didn't KNOWINGLY lie.

Perhaps he scanned the book again and used the image he created, but had a "Memento" type moment and forgot that he did all that...

?

Am I missing something?

So he lied again?

Try something harder. Find somewhere that he told the truth. zzz

Franky says he buys and sells comic books? (shrug)

What I don't get is why are people beating this to the ground? He has lied and got caught a couple of times and acted like a real jerk and got a week vacation for it, his rep is ruined . I don't think anyone will buy or sell to him again.

Edited by 8milemax

What I don't get is why are people beating this to the ground? He has lied and got caught a couple of times and acted like a real jerk and got a week vacation for it, his rep is ruined . I don't think anyone will buy or sell to him again.

there will always be sellers, may be just not buyers from him anymore. hm

I won't. I really thought Frank was a good guy until this stuff happened.

That would be difficult, he's not on the probation thread...what can you do to prevent it? Post "no one on the probation thread, OR Frank, can post a Take It"? It would make things very messy...

Then people could add people they block, people who say hello wrong.

The best thing would be if Frank just posted that he's sorry, he messed up, the end! and ...took a long hiatus until he learns not to threaten people who disagree with him.

That would be difficult, he's not on the probation thread...what can you do to prevent it? Post "no one on the probation thread, OR Frank, can post a Take It"? It would make things very messy...

The best thing would be if Frank just posted that he's sorry, he messed up, the end! and ...took a long hiatus until he learns not to threaten people who disagree with him.

Not really. If I'm selling a book, I don't have to sell it to him. I'm not saying he won't ever buy from here again but not from me he wont. Do you think dice x will sell him a book? I doubt it.

av57feb002.jpg

avengers57a-bright.jpg

The scanner "shadow" is at the top on the first book, and at the bottom of the 2nd book.

So, not the same scan.

So the first is krypto's "before (pressing and slabbing)" scan and the second is the one from Frank's sale thread?

Frank should be in charge of the scanner threads when he gets back, because people are always asking how to get nice slab scans and his seems pretty clear. Personally, I wouldn't even be able to tell it was in a slab if Frank hadn't said so.

av57feb002.jpg

avengers57a-bright.jpg

The scanner "shadow" is at the top on the first book, and at the bottom of the 2nd book.

So, not the same scan.

So the first is krypto's "before (pressing and slabbing)" scan and the second is the one from Frank's sale thread?

Frank should be in charge of the scanner threads when he gets back, because people are always asking how to get nice slab scans and his seems pretty clear. Personally, I wouldn't even be able to tell it was in a slab if Frank hadn't said so.

the first scan is mine from before it was pressed and slabbed.

the second is his scan,after it was cracked out and scanned,and offered for sale "raw".

What I don't get is why are people beating this to the ground?

Umm... I read till about page 30 (not sure how I stayed on that long), then added my posts.

Beating it to the ground? Well, a guy comes along and gives a theory that someone else was perpetrating fraud. Most folks usually give the perpetrator the benefit of the doubt, and therefore discussion ensues. Franky then comes along, then rather than behave in the way most innocent people do (which is adamantly proclaim their innocence), he just dilly-dallies for several posts. Only by page 57 does he give an explanation (same scan), but not before threats of legal action etc. It turns out his defense, itself, is a lie too (how ironic).

It's a soap opera. People like watching soap operas. If you can explain why this is the case, then maybe you'll have your answer.

The best thing would be if Frank just posted that he's sorry, he messed up, the end! and ...took a long hiatus until he learns not to threaten people who disagree with him. catch him misrepresenting books and lying repeatedly.

Someone forgot to tell JC! I guess the pile on is warranted due to the way he behaved when he was caught red handed. I thought a one week suspension was lettign him off easy.

So, not the same scan.

the first scan is mine from before it was pressed and slabbed.

the second is his scan,after it was cracked out and scanned,and offered for sale "raw".

You're ruining my fun. :baiting:

But thanks for the confirmation.