• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dishonest stuff going on in the Board Only Sales Area Forum...Sad.
5 5

1,781 posts in this topic

They will be back on Friday when Frankie is back and will be trying to verbally kicking your with them lol

I don't predict a silent return. I think he's grinding axes as we post

:signfunny:

I would hope that he comes back with some sort of remorse about the situation,and just comes clean with it...none of his excuses hold any water right now,including the last one about posting the wrong scan....i dont buy it,especially when i originaly questioned the issue in PM's.He could have verified it right then and there that he had the wrong picture of the wrong book up,but took things down a different road,with denial of the situation from the start.

I have a feeling that if he comes back with any sort of back peddling,the boardies are not going to be very welcoming.Just my 2c

They will be back on Friday when Frankie is back and will be trying to verbally kicking your with them lol

I don't predict a silent return. I think he's grinding axes as we post

I don't think there's going to be any happy ending for this. I can see a Frankenstein monster in the making hunting down each boardie in the coming weeks. If we don't see any more posts from Dice, you'll know it has begun.

As for me, I'm loading up on weapons and moving out to the desert. (shrug)

:jokealert:

What I thought was under reported was BrianR showing the comparison of the ASM books scans he had showing photoshopping enhancements to buy vs sell of scans of the same book

I watched hour by hour as Frankie changed his lies as he took the time to gauge discussion in the thread and pick the right story that he thought would work each time he posted and it wouldn't surprise me if after a week he has a more polished story with stooges that will claim they each bought the book that we claim is not two separate books but one book .

What I thought was under reported was BrianR showing the comparison of the ASM books scans he had showing photoshopping enhancements to buy vs sell of scans of the same book

I watched hour by hour as Frankie changed his lies as he took the time to gauge discussion in the thread and pick the right story that he thought would work each time he posted and it wouldn't surprise me if after a week he has a more polished story with stooges that will claim they each bought the book that we claim is not two separate books but one book .

He got caught doing that right after he joined the boards as well - his excuse was that he had pressed the "wrong" button on the scanner - it was one of the incidents that led to the big blow-up & his first strike.

I don't think he has any moves left to maintain much credibility.

I agree.

However, as he's proved himself to be a congenital liar, and as I suspect he simply can't see what he's done wrong, I'll put my money on him coming out swinging.

Which is always amusing when it involves one of the hard of thinking. :/

I agree.

However, as he's proved himself to be a congenital liar, and as I suspect he simply can't see what he's done wrong, I'll put my money on him coming out swinging.

You're a poet, you know that?

He got caught doing that right after he joined the boards as well - his excuse was that he had pressed the "wrong" button on the scanner - it was one of the incidents that led to the big blow-up & his first strike.

So this is just a part of a greater pattern of behavior?

Pretty sad.

Can you give the Coles-notes version of this?

I agree.

:roflmao:

So this is just a part of a greater pattern of behavior?

+help+me+decide%26quot%3B+MCMiles&topic=0&Search=true#Post2665396'>Pattern Recognition

TimMaY sezs highly recommended reading

(thumbs u (thumbs u

I just read that thread for the first time.It's so sad that all this is just another BS move on his part,and falls right in line with the non-disclosure about the "staple" book.

He didn't mess up scans,or whatever the new story is,HE GOT CAUGHT IS WHAT HE GOT....RED HANDED IN THE COOKIE JAR!

At this point,i look forward to his return after his week vacation,and whatever Bs he has come up with now,or threats towards me and the other boardies.

I can only hope that once and for all,people here are sick of his ,and this doesn't go unforgotten.

I'm sure this thread has only just begun to get warmed up....

Edited by kryptospidey