• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dishonest stuff going on in the Board Only Sales Area Forum...Sad.
5 5

1,781 posts in this topic

Great, you guys are going to get me moved to the top of the schitt list.

From the looks of it, his Schlitz list has a LOT of names on it. :gossip:

No worries, Mike. Frankenstein might be coming after you but you'll be fine as long as you're adequately prepared. Just say the word and I'll lend you my bullwhip or slightly used pair of nunchucks.

Edited by rockman2008

No worries, Mac. Frankenstein might be coming after you but you'll be fine as long as you're adequately prepared. Just say the word and I'll lend you my bullwhip or slightly used pair of nunchucks.

Mike's got the majority of the forums behind him.

(thumbs u

Wow - this is just hilarious! :roflmao: What a presumptuous pompous gas-bag lol

This is the response I received:

Hi Mike,

How bout your Torch and $ 250.00 ? If not I will understand....???

Do you have anything high grade that you would like to sell currently at 75% of market value ? Here is a tip for you as I have been collecting 34 years and you are

obviously a novice collector ...9.2 means near mint minus and brings 1.5 to 2x Overstreet guide especially if the book is low in the price guide. I hope this helps

you grow up as a collector. I didn't realize you knew so little about the market.

Please don't send me any more of your ridiculous offers...this being the 3rd....however if you decide to "MAN-UP" and put your

money where your mouth is then please by all means contact me...you are kind of becoming a re-occurring joke around here,

Thanks for the laughs,....I really mean it...it has been quite hilarious each time. Myself and some of the guys on the boards have cried because we laughed so hard each time I circulated your email offers,

I just don't have anymore time for this as my business partner and I just scored a 1.5 Million dollar collection

and need the time for serious matters such as real customers.

best,

Xxxxxx

So this is just a part of a greater pattern of behavior?

+help+me+decide%26quot%3B+MCMiles&topic=0&Search=true#Post2665396'>Pattern Recognition

Ok, why is this guy still on the boards?

Looks pretty habitual to me.

That thread is a perfect example of how short memories are around here.

Hi Mike,

Do you have anything high grade that you would like to sell currently at 75% of market value ? Here is a tip for you as I have been collecting 34 years and you are

obviously a novice collector ...9.2 means near mint minus and brings 1.5 to 2x Overstreet guide especially if the book is low in the price guide. I hope this helps

you grow up as a collector. I didn't realize you knew so little about the market.

Please don't send me any more of your ridiculous offers...this being the 3rd....however if you decide to "MAN-UP" and put your

money where your mouth is then please by all means contact me...you are kind of becoming a re-occurring joke around here,

Thanks for the laughs,....I really mean it...it has been quite hilarious each time. Myself and some of the guys on the boards have cried because we laughed so hard each time I circulated your email offers,

I just don't have anymore time for this as my business partner and I just scored a 1.5 Million dollar collection

best,

Xxxxxx

for those of us who gave up on this thread 50 pages ago- where can i find this exchange?

Hi Mike,

best,

Xxxxxx

for those of us who gave up on this thread 50 pages ago- where can i find this exchange?

That's an email quoted in the thread that's linked in my post above.