• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Losers!

22 posts in this topic

Just got back. entertaining film!

favorite thing was seeing Chris Evans fight ready, my doubts about him playing cap are now slim to none. i think he'll be great!

Just got back. entertaining film!

favorite thing was seeing Chris Evans fight ready, my doubts about him playing cap are now slim to none. i think he'll be great!

:applause: My wife and I are going to check it out tomorrow-We've been looking forward to watching it!

:banana:Chris

I just saw it yersterday and I was looking forward to it but it was a bit of a let down. The story was pretty generic,there was to much flashy editing and it just seemed like the screenwriter was trying to make the characters to cool. Chris Evans was about as good as he's been in any other movie and had nothing really new to offer but there were a few scenes that got me excited for him as Cap. Jason Patric was very good as the villain Max a true SOB but his sidekick just didn't seem as badass as they were trying to portray him. Zoe Saldana looked great and her fight scene with Jeffrey Dean Morgan was the highlight of the movie for me. All in all IMO just not worth the price of admission but defintely good enough for a rental.

Wish I had waited for DVD. It was almost an updated A-Team -script with sex and profanity. I did enjoy Chris Evans. A couple sceens were very funny and a few "ohs" and "ahs", but nothing great.

Saw it tonite.

Enjoyed.

It's not spectacular but we had fun.

As noted above, Chris Evans in the same character he plays in every movie.

The rest were just the stereotype of the modern action flick.

Don't see the appeal of Zoe Saldana. Sorry. I know she got a lot of nerd love for Trek and whatnot but I just think her face is not appealing and she should eat a sandwich or two.

Max was great fun. Hopefully they can get Pactric back for the sequel.

saw it tonight. i thought it was fun. it wasnt a great movie but if you walk in thinking you are going to see an oscar caliber movie you have larger issues. it reminded me of the 80's action flicks. a good brainless movie to watch and get away from life for a couple hours.

I enjoyed The Losers. It was like a rock video with quick edits, slow motion, comic book title art by Jim Lee(?). It was the 1st of the 3 A-team genre flicks. The other one is "Expendable" starring Sylvester Stallone's buddies from Planet Hollywood: Bruce Willis but not Arnold Schwartzenneger.