• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Looking to get the runs . . .

13 posts in this topic

Or really to fill some runs :)

Any suggestions, I have bought some stuff from mycomicshop and have been okay with their books (mostly recent junk), mile high seems pricy (and it gets slagged pretty well on the boards). Any other suggestions?

thanks in advance

Randy

Depending on what you're looking for, convention dollar boxes are great for filling in large chunks of recent runs. If you want specific issues, post a WTB here.

Hi, being in Canada is the real challenge, there are usually lots of great deals on the boards, but when you are looking at only a few books the shipping starts to be an issue.

quit yer belly achin'...

The canuck dollar has been beating ours to pieces for almost a decade

and getting comics cheap from the US has been a treat I am sure...

so take the good with the bad.

(thumbs u

Hi, being in Canada is the real challenge, there are usually lots of great deals on the boards, but when you are looking at only a few books the shipping starts to be an issue.

quit yer belly achin'...

The canuck dollar has been beating ours to pieces for almost a decade

and getting comics cheap from the US has been a treat I am sure...

so take the good with the bad.

(thumbs u

I was just in Vancouver this past weekend and I didn't realize that the USD and the CND were on par! :o

When the waitress told me that she would give me 95 cents to the dollar, I thought it was in the USD favor. Unfortunately, I got sticker shock when I got less than what I anticipated.

I sold runs of books to you last year. PM me what you are looking for, I am starting to prepare my moderns again for a similar thread. Either way drop me a line.

And WHITE CASTLE always does the trick for me, I swear I dont even make it out the door after I eat..