• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Action 7, 10, 13

101 posts in this topic

Why in the world would a seller limit themselves to one continent with so many collectors in the world?

Rick did you win it then?

Seller ships internationally -- it says so in the item description.

it is one of 3 known examples in the world... bitter sweet to win it, sux to have to pay for it

Bad news, seller lives in Australia and only ships to Australia.

Seller wisely turned down an offer of $800.

trust me, for 16K, the seller almost offered to hand deliver it to me lol

I am thinking of a number between 1 and 1 million... you only get one guess (post it) and if you hit it, you can buy one of the 3 books at 25% off my list price, how is that (shrug)

my guess - 276,492

nope

to be honest, I offered 3 diff boardies a chance to make an offer on these three books the other day, and none of them did...figured they weren't interested in them...

but, and I have to goto a home inspection and then a softball game, I am thinking of a number between 1 and 1 million... you only get one guess (post it) and if you hit it, you can buy one of the 3 books at 25% off my list price, how is that (shrug)

my guess is # 10--Tebow's new Bronco jersey number lol

nope

know that the number guessing is limited to one response per boardie and closes when I return from my softball game (though, if we win, I might extend it)...

My guess is $80,000 based on the value of your 7,10,13. hm

nope

it is one of 3 known examples in the world... bitter sweet to win it, sux to have to pay for it

rick has me :hi:

trust me B, if the seller had of said "no", you were my phone call for sure!

I just saw T-Blow was drafted in the 1st round???? Denver could have waited until the 3rd to pick him up.
Minn would have taken him at #30...but since he was gone at 30, they traded out of the 1st round...

The guy is a gamer but I don't think he is going to be scrambling as much in the NFL because his head will be left in his helmut after they rip it off. Still think he's not worth the gamble at a 1st overall pick but Denver went with Orton all year and I think he is terrible.

Huge, life long Broncos fan here...I'm thrilled we picked him up. Orton is ok, Quinn is unproven and Tebow is a gamer. Sure there are issues he will need to work with but if your gonna take a risk, I'd say one of the best players EVER to play the college game is worth it. I laugh too, every other team said Denver was crazy and yet the Jag's, Bill's, and Vikings were all pissed when Denver jumped up to get him. I hope he has a long and successful career.

Good luck with that. That's a totally wasted pick at 25. Second worst pick in the entire draft.

:makepoint:

Why in the world would a seller limit themselves to one continent with so many collectors in the world?

Rick did you win it then?

yes, I won it...seller didn't realize what he had...he knows now