• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

group shot thread
13 13

1,838 posts in this topic

Thank you! Coming from you, that's quite a compliment. Hopefully, someday I can get my collection near yours and some of other giants on the board.

I can remember getting the Gerber photo guides as a kid for Christmas and looking at those early X-men and dreaming of owning them someday. To have fairly nice copies in hand finally is a dream come true for me :cloud9:

I've waited 30 years to FINALLY have all 3 of these together and now it is done! Now i just have to get my 4 and 5 slabbed!

group.jpg

and a scan of each

x1.jpg

x2-2.jpg

x3.jpg

Incredible TRIO. Man, you've some awesome stuff. :applause:

I have to agree a beautiful group of books. (worship)

Does the group have to be comics? I used to like statues alot. :cloud9: I think it looks pretty cool together like that.

DSCF1841.jpg[/img]

I LOVE those statues! My LCS has a billion of them and i always want to buy this really cool Ultron and Hawkeyes ones that they have but they are pretty pricey! Every time i go to buy them, i think about the comics i could get for that money and pass on them. Eventually, i'm definitely going to get at least those 2.

Very cool!