• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

group shot thread
13 13

1,839 posts in this topic

Thanks Bill!! And I know you're a fan of the title. (thumbs u

Now you just gotta get 1-82! :devil:

I've been working on getting ALL the minor Marvel #1's from pre-1980(FF and ASM are outta my league :() in fairly HG. I have a BUNCH more coming on Monday from seanfingh but heres what i have so far. Starting top left with the earliest release dates.

1s-1.jpg

Bronze age,

Heres 1 more for ya that i got today! Without question the greatest, most awesome, complete BADASS villain in the Marvel Universe!! All kneel before the might of ULTRON!!! :cloud9:

I freaking LOVE this statue! :whee:

Without question my alltime favorite villain and im still waiting for someone to explain to me how in gods name he isnt EVERYONES favorite villain?!? :sumo:

ult1.jpg

And just for a size comparison, here he is next to the small Black Knight bust i got a few weeks ago.

ult3.jpg

Bronze age,

Heres 1 more for ya that i got today! Without question the greatest, most awesome, complete BADASS villain in the Marvel Universe!! All kneel before the might of ULTRON!!! :cloud9:

Without question my alltime favorite villain and im still waiting for someone to explain to me how in gods name he isnt EVERYONES favorite villain?!? :sumo:

ult1.jpg

And just for a size comparison, here he is next to the small Black Knight bust i got a few weeks ago.

ult3.jpg

Nice one! :applause: Very cool statue bro! :headbang:

Bronze age,

ult1.jpg

ult3.jpg

Nice one! :applause: Very cool statue bro! :headbang:

Oh man, I've avoided buying statues for years + now I see this?!?! Looks freakin' great!! :headbang:

I'm going to post these in pre-hero too, but also thought the group shot thread was appropriate. Here is my run of Amazing Adventures #1-6, recently completed with the acquisition of #1.

AArun.jpg

I'm going to post these in pre-hero too, but also thought the group shot thread was appropriate. Here is my run of Amazing Adventures #1-6, recently completed with the acquisition of #1.

AArun.jpg

That is a very cool run :applause:

AArun.jpg

Makes me miss my number 1 :( Great book!

Great run to acquire! Are you going for Amazing Adult Fantasy next?

Yep, I've been working on that one but there are some tough books in there. I am missing #8, 9 & 13. #8 has a tendency to have funny variations in the cover reds, #9 is tough for condition and typically has bad PQ, and I have just had bad luck with #13. I try to go with 6.0 or higher and all those books (plus the #14, which I have raw but my copy has chipping) are tough in anywhere near attractive mid-grade.

I just read these yesterday...enjoyed them a lot more than I thought I would, I preferred them to the Amazing Adult Fantasy run. AAF was good as well, but less diverse than Amazing Adventures.

Heres a couple groups i took a pic of while i was doing some scanning.

My Hulk vs Thing covers

hvt.jpg

I thought this was in the thread, maybe it is but i didnt see it. I ll match your 4 pack of hulk kicked your butt :

DSC_0530.jpg