• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

group shot thread
13 13

1,839 posts in this topic

Does the group have to be comics? I used to like statues alot. :cloud9: I think it looks pretty cool together like that.

DSCF1841.jpg[/img]

I let my son buy this with his Christmas/B-day money and he is OBSESSED with it! It's a minor miracle he hasnt crushed one of our dogs or his sisters head in with it! The freaking thing weighs like 10 lbs and would DEFINITELY do some damage :eek:

dar.jpg

I literally cant even take him to our LCS anymore because all he does is whine for this $125 Green Goblin pumpkin bomb statue and a $400 Thor helmet they have :frustrated:

Does the group have to be comics? I used to like statues alot. :cloud9: I think it looks pretty cool together like that.

DSCF1841.jpg[/img]

I let my son buy this with his Christmas/B-day money and he is OBSESSED with it! It's a minor miracle he hasnt crushed one of our dogs or his sisters head in with it! The freaking thing weighs like 10 lbs and would DEFINITELY do some damage :eek:

dar.jpg

I literally cant even take him to our LCS anymore because all he does is whine for this $125 Green Goblin pumpkin bomb statue and a $400 Thor helmet they have :frustrated:

Maybe he'll be starring as Thor in the 4th or 5th Thor movie in about 15 years. :applause:

dar.jpg

Thats really cool? Is that the Factory X one? They put out some cool stuff! I have the Iron Man helmet, Furys gun, Wolvies Claws. I used to have Caps Shield but sold it. Show your son this picture...maybe he will want one...lol.

ironmanhelmet.jpg[/img]

Yeah, no freaking way am i showing him THAT!!!

He'd want to live in that damn thing if he ever saw that Iron Man mask. After a few years of nonstop wearing, he'd be like Baron Zemo with that mask welded to his face lol

I am in awe. (worship)

Of Mjornil??? THANKS! :roflmao:

Seriously though, i long ago passed awe into a whole nother stage of awe/shock/envy when looking at Steve's collection :ohnoez:

Each book he posts is more incredible than the last! Most people would KILL to have FF 2-10 in 3.0. Steve has them in freaking 9.0! doh!

Congrats man, THAT is an impressive run to say the least! :headbang:

I am in awe. (worship)

Of Mjornil??? THANKS! :roflmao:

Seriously though, i long ago passed awe into a whole nother stage of awe/shock/envy when looking at Steve's collection :ohnoez:

Each book he posts is more incredible than the last! Most people would KILL to have FF 2-10 in 3.0. Steve has them in freaking 9.0! doh!

Congrats man, THAT is an impressive run to say the least! :headbang:

Yeah tell me about it...I need most of those FFs and I collect in lower grade....Seeing them in his collection in high grade is the closest i am getting to those book in that grade. lol And sufunk...your collection is also pretty sick! Show him the Iron Man mask!!! lol

Hey bronze, this one is for you!

I dont have the coin to drop on the full size Ultron, Hawkeye or Thanos statues that i want(gotta wait for my LCS's statue sale) but i did pick this one up yesterday for really cheap there.

Black Knight isnt exactly a Tier 1 superhero but he still is a part time Avenger and a cool little statue imo :cloud9:

bk.jpg

I dont have the coin to drop on the full size Ultron, Hawkeye or Thanos statues that i want(gotta wait for my LCS's statue sale) but i did pick this one up yesterday for really cheap there.

Black Knight isnt exactly a Tier 1 superhero but he still is a part time Avenger and a cool little statue imo :cloud9:

bk.jpg

Very cool statue and character. I have the full sized version, and love it

Yeah, they had the full sized one and it was SWEET! (but also about 6 times as much as this cost! :()

They are having a big sale in April so i'm hoping to get the full size Hawkeye and Ultron then.

bk.jpg

Very cool statue and character. I have the full sized version, and love it

:applause: Cool!

Yeah, they had the full sized one and it was SWEET! (but also about 6 times as much as this cost! :()

They are having a big sale in April so i'm hoping to get the full size Hawkeye and Ultron then.

:applause: