• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

group shot thread
13 13

1,838 posts in this topic

Some Silver age goodness from a recent original owner collection I had been working on for a while.

Very unusual for someone to purchase duplicate and triplicate copies off the rack in the early 1960s. (worship)

Some Silver age goodness from a recent original owner collection I had been working on for a while.

Very unusual for someone to purchase duplicate and triplicate copies off the rack in the early 1960s. (worship)

I'll clarify better. He bought comics from 1964 to 1977 off the spinner rack. From 1965 to 1968 he would often buy 2 issues. 1 to read and one to save.

He would buy or trade for comics from the early 1960's and liked having more of 1 of the early issues.

I'll clarify better. He bought comics from 1964 to 1977 off the spinner rack. From 1965 to 1968 he would often buy 2 issues. 1 to read and one to save.

He would buy or trade for comics from the early 1960's and liked having more of 1 of the early issues.

I call that "foresight".

20160410_070726_zpslh4qs9ta.jpg

20160410_070104_zpsr8gw0fgf.jpg

Daaaaaaaammmmmmn. Paducah is not far from me!

Some of these look really high grade. What do you think? Hows the AF15? Can we see an individual photo of it?

20160410_070726_zpslh4qs9ta.jpg

20160410_070104_zpsr8gw0fgf.jpg

Daaaaaaaammmmmmn. Paducah is not far from me!

or from me either :baiting:

Somebody brought up the multi-colored logos on the early Marvel Annuals over in the Strange Tales thread. Sounded like a good time for a group shot. I'll let BronzeAgeFan post pics of the Millie the Model Annual ;)

2jeu68k.jpg

Somebody brought up the multi-colored logos on the early Marvel Annuals over in the Strange Tales thread. Sounded like a good time for a group shot. I'll let BronzeAgeFan post pics of the Millie the Model Annual ;)

2jeu68k.jpg

Great pic, multi coloured logo giant annuals. :cloud9:

2jeu68k.jpg

That's a group shot I can get behind! :applause:

2jeu68k.jpg

lol. Battle Front 37 also had a Multi color logo. :hi:

Great picture!!!