• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Major transaction let-down. Need advice!
3 3

1,251 posts in this topic

on a side note..i'm dyeing my hair as we speak..err..type

Wait, aren't you at work? I'm now confused. :o

I haven't taken a break all day and I went to CVS and got a box of dye and had a friend help me. its all done now..im a platinum blonde now! watch out! lol

Duly noted! :whee:

What I don't understand is that both Yannis and Bat-man have had the time to PM board members but have not had the common courtesy to post in the thread with their side of the story.

While I would not hold Bat-man to blame for any of this, his silence on this matter speaks volumes.

It is my sense that believe Bat-Man knew he was undercutting someone else. His behavior has been secretive and guilt-ridden.

If it was ME who inadvertently undercut someone else, I'd be all over this thread in a minute proclaiming that I didn't know, and I'd show the scan up close for everyone to see, confirming I was the "innocent" buyer.

What I wouldn't do is remove the scan and pretend not to know about the thread by not posting.

Think about it. His name is being dragged through the mud. If he bought it without guile, why wouldn't he defend his innocence?

I sense Yannis told him someone else had already put down a down-payment (wouldn't you?), but Bat-Man just convinced Yannis to sell it to him.

I haven't taken a break all day and I went to CVS and got a box of dye and had a friend help me. its all done now..im a platinum blonde now! watch out! lol

Dye stinks! Did they have to evacuate the building?

Oh jeez! lol I'm sure it looks good since you seemed happy when you called me lol

Otherwise I think you'd be crying about it!

Now maybe I'll dye my hair blond like back in the day when I wanted to look like Eminem circa 1999 lol

Females are the best multi-taskers (thumbs u

I'm sorry you are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO wrong and I will leave it at that. :whistle:

hm are you a female? I'm guessing not..therefore you may not know how good we are at multi-tasking

That totally depends on what tasks you are multying. :whistle:

Dye stinks! Did they have to evacuate the building?

There is only me, my co-worker/friend and the security guard..i specifically waited until everyone was gone lol

hm are you a female? I'm guessing not..therefore you may not know how good we are at multi-tasking

Are you a male? I'm guessing not...therefore you may not know how good we are at multi-tasking.

See, it works both ways.

Oh jeez! lol I'm sure it looks good since you seemed happy when you called me lol

Otherwise I think you'd be crying about it!

Now maybe I'll dye my hair blond like back in the day when I wanted to look like Eminem circa 1999 lol

I love it, I hope you do...and no..I do not want you to go blonde..I'm sorry but I like my man to look Greek lol

I think Bat-man now owns 2 tec 37s. He should sell Matt his undercopy and make everyone happy.

I can't stress enough how much Matt wants a pre-robin tec!

That would be awesome but I doubt it would ever happen

Are you a male? I'm guessing not...therefore you may not know how good we are at multi-tasking.

See, it works both ways.

Boys rule!!

I think Bat-man now owns 2 tec 37s. He should sell Matt his undercopy and make everyone happy.

Don't you guys have phones to text one another? :baiting:

See, it works both ways.

that would be true if I said that men couldn't multi-task....but I didn't so :P

My SIM card got fried so this is our only way until I can get to the mall to pick up a new SIM...does it bother you that we talk on the boards to eachother? lol

Female multi-taskers are over rated :slapfight::devil::baiting:

By the way, Bat-man is a really nice guy who loves the hobby. I don't want this thread to smear his rep as I'm sure he's just embarassed and doesn't know what to say. (I find it funny referring to him as BATMAN! lol Not a very creative username! )

Matt has also had PM coversations with him and thinks he's a cool guy.

My SIM card got fried so this is our only way until I can get to the mall to pick up a new SIM...does it bother you that we talk on the boards to eachother? lol

There are PMs also. :baiting:

There are PMs also. :baiting:

he never reads mine :(

See, it works both ways.

that would be true if I said that men couldn't multi-task....but I didn't so :P

So you are at work right now? And get to surf the boards?? Do you have to do any actual real work?? I want to know where so I can apply there too. :cloud9:

We chat on the phone, thru PM, and usually 100 texts a day lol We're like best friends so sorry if that's annoying lol