• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Major transaction let-down. Need advice!
3 3

1,251 posts in this topic

I hate naps, I never wake up fully rested and I'm always cranky

Your naps are likely too long if that is the case.

If you take a 10 or 20 minute power nap and wake up before you go into that "deep sleep" mode you can feel 10 times better. Once your body falls into that deep sleep it's a real bugger to get out of it.

Naps can be a learned thing were you just get into the routine of taking that 10-20 minute nap daily and it does wonders for me.

Can someone actually confirm that they saw my old book in a 0.5 holder or is this just [font:Arial Black]heresay[/font]?

Roy, this whole thread is a heresy.

And the 0.5 was hearsay.

(Actually, I think it was a case of broken telephone. The 0.5 CGC was a different copy of the book.)

I meant heresay.

:whee:

Wheresay?

Theresay.

heretoforesay... :devil:

whydyougoandsay?

If you take a 10 or 20 minute power nap and wake up before you go into that "deep sleep" mode you can feel 10 times better. Once your body falls into that deep sleep it's a real bugger to get out of it.

Naps can be a learned thing were you just get into the routine of taking that 10-20 minute nap daily and it does wonders for me.

My problem is when I am tired, I can never fall asleep. So me trying to take a 10-20 minute nap will probably take me an hour or so lol

My problem is when I am tired, I can never fall asleep. So me trying to take a 10-20 minute nap will probably take me an hour or so lol

I mostly sleep all day lol

I just want to say thanks to everybody for helping i greatly appreciate it

I just want to say "tell us WTF you agreed upon TO THE LETTER"

You took it to the people and now the people want to hear the conclusion. You can't just use us for your own satisfaction and leave us hanging.

That's not how a community works.

As far as I'm concerned you are both on my probation list until time stands still if you don't cough up the details. Don't bother buying from me, nor will I buy from you.

I'm happy that you came to an S & M type happy conclusion but someone give me my time back for 70 pages of selling research wasted by members agreeing in private that they aren't despicable to try to escape being put on the probation list in the end.

You my friend need to chill out maybe go back and read it again cause you apparently missed alot, i said time and time again i got screwed and theres nothin i can do, i dont have the book and never will what more do you want?????

As far as putting me on the probation list seriously grow up and dont worry i wont buy from you and you can do the same from me. I didnt make the resolution private at all

You made the resolution private by not making it public, and from the way you have worded it you had no say in the resolution either and that is sad.

BTW, don't worry because you're on my private probation list, not the forum one. (and I don't own any 'Tec 37"'s either.)

It's too bad you can't get this angry at the seller because you do need to grow some if you want buy here or you are going to find more of your purchases walking away from you (but not from me)

Night Matt boy :)

What I learned from this thread:

Subliminal is a *spoon*. (thumbs u

Oh same here, I usually wake up around noon or 1pm but that is only because I have animals to take care of and I have to be at work at 3

You took it to the people and now the people want to hear the conclusion. You can't just use us for your own satisfaction and leave us hanging.

As far as I'm concerned you are both on my probation list until time stands still if you don't cough up the details. Don't bother buying from me, nor will I buy from you.

I'm happy that you came to an S & M type happy conclusion but someone give me my time back for 70 pages of selling research wasted by members agreeing in private that they aren't despicable to try to escape being put on the probation list in the end.

You my friend need to chill out maybe go back and read it again cause you apparently missed alot, i said time and time again i got screwed and theres nothin i can do, i dont have the book and never will what more do you want?????

As far as putting me on the probation list seriously grow up and dont worry i wont buy from you and you can do the same from me. I didnt make the resolution private at all

You made the resolution private by not making it public, and from the way you have worded it you had no say in the resolution either and that is sad.

BTW, don't worry because you're on my private probation list, not the forum one. (and I don't own any 'Tec 37"'s either.)

It's too bad you can't get this angry at the seller because you do need to grow some if you want buy here or you are going to find more of your purchases walking away from you (but not from me)

:o Domo and I agree! The world is ending.

Understood. Like I said it can become a learned habit. The body can be taught to get used to almost anything. It's just a matter of teaching the body.

My brother in law taught me how to make myself fall asleep any time I wanted. Basically just some slow breathing and easy thoughts and you drift off.

:eek:

Then get ready for hell on earth...because I also agree that Yannis should have his sorry butt thrown on the probation or hall of shame list. I'm sorry for any loss he may have recently suffered, but those circumstances don't excuse the way he handled this situation.

Oh same here, I usually wake up around noon or 1pm but that is only because I have animals to take care of and I have to be at work at 3

I see your not a morning person lol

I'm not a morning person either :grin:

Then get ready for hell on earth...because I also agree that Yannis should have his sorry butt thrown on the probation or hall of shame list.

The End is Nigh :o

Then get ready for hell on earth...because I also agree that Yannis should have his sorry butt thrown on the probation or hall of shame list. I'm sorry for any loss he may have recently suffered, but those circumstances don't excuse the way he handled this situation.

Wow I was just outside and I saw a pig fly! Now this!! we agree again! :o

Can someone actually confirm that they saw my old book in a 0.5 holder or is this just [font:Arial Black]heresay[/font]?

Roy, this whole thread is a heresy.

And the 0.5 was hearsay.

(Actually, I think it was a case of broken telephone. The 0.5 CGC was a different copy of the book.)

I meant heresay.

:whee:

Wheresay?

1214426511.jpg

while understanding the loss,there was time to sell to someone else and withdraw mt's 500 from paypal,otherwise he wouldnt be waiting untill monday to get his money back

Just wanted to let everyone know I just bought a Detective comics #35. Really sweet copy. Matt,I hope you don't mind!!! lol I would of told you about it first, but the deal was just too sweet...

Can't believe I started a thread and it has this many posts! lol

I actually did secure a book that I'm hopefully picking up locally next Friday or Saturday. A really sick Shock Suspenstories #6...5.0 or so though metropolis called it a 6.5. lol

I actually did secure a book that I'm hopefully picking up locally next Friday

You better be careful you dont get mugged or beat up. lol

DRX