• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Major transaction let-down. Need advice!
3 3

1,251 posts in this topic

This.

That copy was a trashcan copy. I know the point is Yanni's is completely wrong in this whole sordid transaction, but it will probably be a blessing in the long run that you don't have this book. Wait for a better deal imo.

Just my 2 cents.

Can someone actually confirm that they saw my old book in a 0.5 holder or is this just [font:Arial Black]heresay[/font]?

Roy, this whole thread is a heresy.

And the 0.5 was hearsay.

(Actually, I think it was a case of broken telephone. The 0.5 CGC was a different copy of the book.)

I meant heresay.

:whee:

hearsay :gossip:

Please let me be different.

:insane:

Isn't heresay an old English term?

For some reason I have a mental block and could swear that it was a word. Am i wrong?

Oops. never mind. Mixed up heresy which is an old religious term and the correct word hearsay.

Sorry gang. Good thing Louise didn't catch that. I can still let her believe I'm perfect.

lol

Oops. never mind. Mixed up heresy which is an old religious term and the correct word hearsay.

Sorry gang. Good thing Louise didn't catch that. I can still let her believe I'm perfect.

lol

:roflmao:

lol

:roflmao:

:makepoint:

Can someone actually confirm that they saw my old book in a 0.5 holder or is this just [font:Arial Black]heresay[/font]?

And the 0.5 was hearsay.

(Actually, I think it was a case of broken telephone. The 0.5 CGC was a different copy of the book.)

I meant heresay.

Wheresay?

And the 0.5 was hearsay.

I meant heresay.

Wheresay?

Theresay.

And the 0.5 was hearsay.

I meant heresay.

Wheresay?

Theresay.

heretoforesay... :devil: