• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1st THOR Picture for 2011

21 posts in this topic

That pic was posted a few days ago....there was also one of The Destroyer.

They both look promising.

(thumbs u

It seems more and more that they are going to be basing the movies on the Ultimate versions then the silver age counterparts. hm

True, and why not. Make them contemporary. The audience won't be filled with 60 year old men. I think they've been doing a great job so far with most reboots.

(thumbs u

If there is a battle with the Destroyer then I am already stoked about this movie. :whee:

I'm still not sure whether that was real or not. Has it been confirmed or is it just the one picture?

It seems more and more that they are going to be basing the movies on the Ultimate versions then the silver age counterparts. hm

True, and why not. Make them contemporary. The audience won't be filled with 60 year old men. I think they've been doing a great job so far with most reboots.

(thumbs u

This may be blasphemy but design wise I much prefer the Ultimates look to the classic Avengers. Particularly Cap A and Thor. That being said Thor's movie costume isn't the Ultimates version.... actually neither is Iron Man.

(thumbs u

This may be blasphemy but design wise I much prefer the Ultimates look to the classic Avengers. Particularly Cap A and Thor. That being said Thor's movie costume isn't the Ultimates version.... actually neither is Iron Man.

Thor's look seems to be derived from recent artist Coipel.

If there is a battle with the Destroyer then I am already stoked about this movie. :whee:

I did not know about the destoyer. That would be fantastic. Wonder if they will have him as Galactus's herald ( galactus cameo? to make up for the FF2 endshot) or who will control him (loki?).

These breathless threads about comic book movies crack me up. I've never been on a Justin Bieber message board, but my guess is the threads there would be pretty similar.

I did not know about the destoyer. That would be fantastic. Wonder if they will have him as Galactus's herald ( galactus cameo? to make up for the FF2 endshot) or who will control him (loki?).

Galactus I doubt but Loki behind an evil plot I'd say that is a solid bet.

These breathless threads about comic book movies crack me up. I've never been on a Justin Bieber message board, but my guess is the threads there would be pretty similar.

Your just jealous because if they ever did a "Brave and the Bold" movie no one would go see it because they might think its a soap opera. :baiting::kidaround: Try selling the plot with "Starro the Conqueror" as the lead villain. :baiting::grin: Would come across like that Bud Light commercial.