• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Favourite Non Superhero Comic Covers
1 1

114 posts in this topic

We know everyone loves Tec 31, 29 and Action :blahblah: MMC :blahblah: Cap :blahblah:

So how about non superhero stuff. What are your favourites ?

Some of mine are obvious ones like Suspense 3, Fantastic Comics 3. Pre-hero stuff like Adventure Comics #'s 27 and 30, Tec 17. Sci fi stuff like Planets.

I don't own any of the above mentioned books but if you do, share em or share your favourites

Here are a few GREAT non-superhero covers off the beaten path:

3985529625_e4b03a7570_b.jpg

The "eyes" have it!

3986300760_712206baee_b.jpg

Possibly the rarest decapitation cover (only 2 graded and this is highest ;)).

3985488603_ddf419d8bd_b.jpg

Mad's famous "Composition Notebook" issue makes it fun to try sneaking it into class-- extra points if slabbed!

3985562883_7aa7e7ccd1_b.jpg

The Justice Traps the Guilty #56 cover fame's rests not so much on its artistic value but on the people portrayed in the police lineup. Here as the suspects we find starting from our left Ben Oda (Simon and Kirby’s letterer), Joe Simon, Joe Genalo (Prize editor), Mort Meskin and Jack Kirby.

Usually if you chant "Real Life #3" and click your heals together, adamstrange will pop in and post a pic of the Church copy.

Click. Click. Click.

It takes longer for the message to reach me when you forget to wear your ruby slippers. :whistle:

RealLife3new.jpg

Usually if you chant "Real Life #3" and click your heals together, adamstrange will pop in and post a pic of the Church copy.

Click. Click. Click.

It takes longer for the message to reach me when you forget to wear your ruby slippers. :whistle:

RealLife3new.jpg

Ding ding ding ^^

Sweet book Adam

Click. Click. Click.

RealLife3new.jpg

i'll never get tired of seeing it posted. it takes a book this great to follow the act before it.