• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Changes to Probation List and Hall Of SHame List

170 posts in this topic

How is this a fact, though? From reading through this thread it actually seems like most people were aware of Frank's previous infractions - you weren't, but there's nothing to suggest that the people who voted for him to be in the HoS were mis-informed in any way.

:applause:

And maybe a few didn't know only because the thread was pulled so quickly. But for the past few days, the entire history was stated a number of times in the probation thread.

If you can believe the folks who post over there meh

Well, we know we can't believe Franky.

Lettuce consider the legal definition of "obscenity":

Does anally violating my 72-YO mother fit the bill? I was promised that by Muscleshark. Thankfully, my mom's rectum is intact, but still....

Yep, it does. Wish you had brought that up during the whole fiasco. You brought it up now, after the fact. Should have been brought up before the fact.

Really not trying to be a jerk. But sitting at the screen and following the threads? If more is behind the scenes lettuce know it.

I did bring it when it happened, last year. Sorry if I made it sound like it just happened. That's why I called him Muscleshark instead of Frankenstein, as MS was his forum name back then.