• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Changes to Probation List and Hall Of SHame List

170 posts in this topic

I just came upon this thread. Too much to read. Can someone sum it up for me?

Yeah. The OP is :screwy:

Hall of Shame worthy? hm

We should vote on it.

Pass out the brassiere hats and light candles. :whee:

POV,

You keep writing "lettuce" instead of "let us"...it's adorable. :foryou: On purpose?

-Adam

It is a Pov trademark. The first recorded use on these boards was 10/11/02 at 09:16 PM. :hi:

Damn vegans.

Who the heck sends PMs to other board members telling them, "I'll screw your mother like she's never been screwed before" - other than Dice and Watson going back and forth?

That seriously happened, which shocked me he was even allowed back on the boards.

I got something similarly vulgar from KrazyKat once. Only time I've really thought someone went way over the top into the offensive category.

Who the heck sends PMs to other board members telling them, "I'll screw your mother like she's never been screwed before" - other than Dice and Watson going back and forth?

That seriously happened, which shocked me he was even allowed back on the boards.

I got something similarly vulgar from KrazyKat once. Only time I've really thought someone went way over the top into the offensive category.

That is just nutty.

I don't agree with you on something, so I threaten to have intercourse with your friends, relatives, your dog, your cat, your goldfish.....

Wait a minute. This sounds like a PM I received from Povertyrow one time.

:eek:

:jokealert:

:roflmao:

Pov, you are what they call a "keeper"

And that's the crux of the biscuit . . . many Boardies over the years have been caught with their pants down - I won't bother to name names, but the ones who are still here stood up, acknowledged the issue raised, and made their apologies (without going freakin' ballistic).

So you are saying that the dealings of AlleyBat and the like are equal to "going freakin' ballistic"? And to be honest I have seen a lot more ballistic than I did from Frankie's tirade. Still confuse-ed.

Since you admit to never having seen or read the Muscleshark thread before it was locked and deleted I can see why you are confused. If you had then you would have to retract your statement about "seen a lot more ballistic" because no one has seen anything that bad in a long time.

No kidding!

WOW, If that is true, and I'm sure it is. The guy should be banned.

:roflmao:

Pov, you are what they call a "keeper"

Yup. Keeper chained in the basement so the neighbors don't see.

That is just nutty.

I don't agree with you on something, so I threaten to have intercourse with your friends, relatives, your dog, your cat, your goldfish.....

Wait a minute. This sounds like a PM I received from Povertyrow one time.

:eek:

:jokealert:

I got one about the wife last night from Frank lol

I think it involved kissing

How old is this guy ?

Pretty strange :screwy:

And that's the crux of the biscuit . . . many Boardies over the years have been caught with their pants down - I won't bother to name names, but the ones who are still here stood up, acknowledged the issue raised, and made their apologies (without going freakin' ballistic).

So you are saying that the dealings of AlleyBat and the like are equal to "going freakin' ballistic"? And to be honest I have seen a lot more ballistic than I did from Frankie's tirade. Still confuse-ed.

Since you admit to never having seen or read the Muscleshark thread before it was locked and deleted I can see why you are confused. If you had then you would have to retract your statement about "seen a lot more ballistic" because no one has seen anything that bad in a long time.

No kidding!

Dice and Watson? Nah. They're good people. It's just an issue between them, so more a private matter.

Ohhhhhh, you meant Frank.

No kidding!

Dice and Watson? Nah. They're good people. It's just an issue between them, so more a private matter.

Oh lets just get rid of all three. :devil:

No kidding!

Think Dice would be willing to take one for the team?

lol

No kidding!

lol

Which Team? :insane:

No kidding!

lol

:rulez: