• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DR.FRANKENSTEIN.....PUBLIC APOLOGY FOR UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR ON THE BOARDS

421 posts in this topic

I would like to profusely aplogize to "everyone".... meaning a general apoligy to all concerned that were "not involved in the nonsense" threads, I am specifically addressing those of you that did not engage in cussing at me openly in public, lied about me threatening them, or sending me profane laced pm's, to those of you not engaging in those specific acts.... I am truely sorry for tainting a place that is special to you, and that you find as a place of fun and enjoyment in a great hobby.I have seen great acts of tremendous generosity and kindness with fund raisers the for the sick,deceased, and or injured people here, by honest, caring, and good people. My intentions were not to impose rhetoric, and imature nonsense here in this community, but I did, I was wrong for that, and for that I apologize...I am sorry. . In response to some very nasty things being said to me, and about me, I came out swinging like an insufficiently_thoughtful_person....I should have taken the high road and walked away. I reacted in an imature, and angy manner when confronted with the scan issue regarding Kypto's Avenger #57, I acted above reproach thinking I shouldn't have to make the time to thoroughly investigate his claims, I was wrong and should have done so more expaditiously . So...I am sorry to those of you that truely do deserve an apology....the good folks in the community that do not deserve this bologna. I am taking a 60 day self prescribed, and much needed vacation from the boards of my own volition . I hope some of you respect what I have said here.

DR.FRANKENSTEIN

Frank, I did not particpate in the thread . I did follow it and though I thought you were 'guilty' I actually felt sorry for you. I sensed you are a good guy and just got caught up in a tangled web that you couldn't get yourself out of.

For what it's worth, I accept your apology because I feel it's heartfelt. I wish you luck.

Way to man up, Frank... I refrained from posting in any of the threads concerning you and your recent actions/transactions, because the vitriol was flying, tempers were fraying, and things were being said that were low and mean and unnecessary, and nothing I had to say would of done anything more than provide another target. When next you post here, I can only hope that you take the feeling you had when moved to pen this apology, and apply it to your future actions :D

Have a good vacation!

Joshua

I think you're full of . You should have done this a long time ago. I think you're only doing this now because you're afraid you're going to get the boot for your bizarre behavior for good.

You first pmed me about the original krypto topic than last night and today you started pming me about a completely unrelated topic. You could have dropped it but you kept on with the pms. (and we're not talking about friendly pms either. the usual I;m gonna do you wife good pms :screwy:)

You're pathetic lol

I am taking a 60 day self prescribed, and much needed vacation from the boards of my own volition . I hope some of you respect what I have said here.

DR.FRANKENSTEIN

From what I've seen in your PMs, you might be taking a longer, not-self-imposed hiatus from the boards. Here's a tip: Don't threaten people.

This whole situation is a mess and it's really done nothing but litter up the boards with nonsense. I actually hope it works out for you and all ends well... But...I think you may be bipolar, Frank... I mean this was a message of yours not 2 hours ago... and then you post this?? I say while on your hiatus, get some prozac...

"All of you are pathetic...those of you incapable of forgiving someone and moving on. Yes Peter sold me books he didn't even have in his possession, yes the slabs had huge holes in them, no he didn't disclose this to me...did I have a melt down?

Did I start a thread beating him up because it took a month to get one of the books even though he said he would have it to me within days of payment? Think about it. A lot of you are pathetic losers without a life, you need this garbage to feed your itty bitty ego's and to try and feel good about yourselves....if the shoe fits "wear it".... Are you folks really trying to protect someone here....Krypto never bought the book from me you meatheads . If all you insufficiently_thoughtful_persons are right I ...bought the book from an advanced boardie/collector , cracked it out, and tried to sell it back to him as a completely different book...RIDICULOUS...THINK ABOUT IT, ARE ANY OF YOU STUPID ENOUGH TO THINK THIS, OR ARE ANY OF YOU STUPID ENOUGH TO BUY A BOOK UNDER THIS PRETEXT ? All of you that have hurled nasty expletives at me ect... can kiss my freaking "DONKEY" !

There are some good people on here, I appreciate and respect those individuals.

The rest of you don't matter, yu are nothing but a computer blip on a computer screen...."

You are nuts if you think I am going to muddle through this, and I didn't even read the original thread. I just couldn't take it any more after your second set of unnecessary quotation marks in the first (run-on) "sentence."

:ohnoez:

Whatever you did wrong in the other thread, I hope no one accepts your apology. :makepoint:

I would like to profusely aplogize to "everyone".... meaning a general apoligy to all concerned that were "not involved in the nonsense" threads, I am specifically addressing those of you that did not engage in cussing at me openly in public, lied about me threatening them, or sending me profane laced pm's, to those of you not engaging in those specific acts.... I am truely sorry for tainting a place that is special to you, and that you find as a place of fun and enjoyment in a great hobby.I have seen great acts of tremendous generosity and kindness with fund raisers the for the sick,deceased, and or injured people here, by honest, caring, and good people. My intentions were not to impose rhetoric, and imature nonsense here in this community, but I did, I was wrong for that, and for that I apologize...I am sorry. . In response to some very nasty things being said to me, and about me, I came out swinging like an insufficiently_thoughtful_person....I should have taken the high road and walked away. I reacted in an imature, and angy manner when confronted with the scan issue regarding Kypto's Avenger #57, I acted above reproach thinking I shouldn't have to make the time to thoroughly investigate his claims, I was wrong and should have done so more expaditiously . So...I am sorry to those of you that truely do deserve an apology....the good folks in the community that do not deserve this bologna. I am taking a 60 day self prescribed, and much needed vacation from the boards of my own volition . I hope some of you respect what I have said here.

DR.FRANKENSTEIN

I am taking a 60 day self prescribed, and much needed vacation from the boards of my own volition . I hope some of you respect what I have said here.

DR.FRANKENSTEIN

From what I've seen in your PMs, you might be taking a longer, not-self-imposed hiatus from the boards. Here's a tip: Don't threaten people.

(worship)

Methinks losing future buyers has brought on this sudden "apoligy". "Truely" that's what I reckon.

Threatening people in anyway is BS. Even if they are idle threats.

Your spelling sucks too. Especially the words in the quotes. :P

Methinks losing future buyers has brought on this sudden "apoligy". "Truely" that's what I reckon.

they are in quotes to mock the OP.

Nice catch there.

You can tell he was trying to take the high road, but even in that he FAILS!!!

Dr. Frankenfarce, next time, and I mean in the next community you debase with your presence as I don't see a return for you here unless it's under another shill name, after you've spooned up three times, try apologizing to the people you've actually wronged, as well as all those who had nothing to do with it. It won't help you any, and you'll still be banned from that community as well, but at least you will have approached doing the right thing for once in your silly existence.

they are in quotes to mock the OP.

Nice catch there.

sarcasm.jpg

DR.FRANKENSTEIN

Step #2 of a 12 Step Melt-Down program. doh!