• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DR.FRANKENSTEIN.....PUBLIC APOLOGY FOR UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR ON THE BOARDS

421 posts in this topic

You should apologize for tarnishing the avatar image of frankenstein. Now Goldust probably won't resume his tradition of using a similar avatar and therefore we are stuck with his current one. :sumo:

Oh and that other stuff about selling improperly isn't good either.

I am taking a 60 day self prescribed, and much needed vacation from the boards of my own volition . I hope some of you respect what I have said here.

DR.FRANKENSTEIN Doctor Jekyll & Mister Hyde - I'm still trying to decide which one is awake right now.

97862.jpg.8311eefcedb41f2bfbaebba278faf58d.jpg

You can tell he was trying to take the high road, but even in that he FAILS!!!

He's gone so far down the low road that at this point, he'd need the Space Shuttle just to reach the high road.

This 'apology' smacks of a "please don't ban me mea culpa." I'd like to believe he's sincere but how can anybody think that at this point.

And Franky? My mom's dead so unless you're into necrophilia, that's............[john cleese] RIGHT OUT! [/john cleese]

This all seems too familiar.

Now, I ain't no eidetic memory whiz, but it seems like the last time something like this happened, it didn't work out all that greatT

I would like to profusely aplogize to "everyone".... meaning a general apoligy to all concerned that were "not involved in the nonsense" threads, I am specifically addressing those of you that did not engage in cussing at me openly in public, lied about me threatening them, or sending me profane laced pm's, to those of you not engaging in those specific acts.... I am truely sorry for tainting a place that is special to you, and that you find as a place of fun and enjoyment in a great hobby.I have seen great acts of tremendous generosity and kindness with fund raisers the for the sick,deceased, and or injured people here, by honest, caring, and good people. My intentions were not to impose rhetoric, and imature nonsense here in this community, but I did, I was wrong for that, and for that I apologize...I am sorry. . In response to some very nasty things being said to me, and about me, I came out swinging like an insufficiently_thoughtful_person....I should have taken the high road and walked away. I reacted in an imature, and angy manner when confronted with the scan issue regarding Kypto's Avenger #57, I acted above reproach thinking I shouldn't have to make the time to thoroughly investigate his claims, I was wrong and should have done so more expaditiously . So...I am sorry to those of you that truely do deserve an apology....the good folks in the community that do not deserve this bologna. I am taking a 60 day self prescribed, and much needed vacation from the boards of my own volition . I hope some of you respect what I have said here.

DR.FRANKENSTEIN

Since your apology is seemingly aimed at me for one, I have no problem with some occasional immature nonsense. I say that not having read your threads though.

The issue you have, IMHO, is that you are still failing to take the high road. Why isn't your apology to everyone, regardless if you felt that they have wronged you or not? It seems like you wrote a lot of nasty stuff to those that "wronged" you. Those are the guys you should be apologizing to, not me.

Hi Frank,

I feel a bit sorry for you as well, although, all of this was brought on by your own actions. I did read your last explosion and I tried to make a joke about you being bi-polar. I actually felt bad right after I hit "submit", but I didn't edit it out. It seems quite true that you may very well be bi-polar after all. I'm sorry if I've hurt your feelings or posted something that was too close to home for you.

While I don't want to deal with you ever, I wish you well in your reform and hope for the best for you. :foryou:

Andy

I think he should be pardoned.

Remember, whether he stays or goes he has an uphill battle to earn trust around here.

Good luck, people got a memory like an elephant around here brother!

Don't be surprised if people bring this up 3 or 4 years from now...

Because THEY WILL!

(thumbs u

You're a nut.

I still do not agree with the process in which he was added to the HOS, but to think his consistent and recurring behavior of being belligerent and threatening physical violence deserves anything other than a ban is nonsensical at best.

You should apologize for tarnishing the avatar image of frankenstein

Especially the Karloff Frankie. He should be banned just for that alone. :sumo:

I think you've burned just about every bridge leading to integrity and credibility on these boards Frank. :(

I've had arguments with sellers and buyers before, but not once did I threaten or use profanity in my response to their issues. We all have bad days, but you seem to truly need some professional counseling and/or an anger management course.

And I agree with some previous comments that your *apology* was too specific. An apology should be blanket with no stipulations or conditions.

I still do not agree with the process in which he was added to the HOS,

I'm asking politely again, what did you not like about the process?

We have a grey area in where Frankie fell, in that not a single party was impacted yet, but the community recognized the incorrect behavior involved, and how serious it was. So they took a vote how to handle the situation.

The overwhelming majority that voted was to add him to the HOS for the protection of the community. And before that final action was taken, many (including yourself) voiced their concerns.

Where's the injustice in that process? I'm not challenging - I'm wanting to learn.

:popcorn:

You're a nut.

I still do not agree with the process in which he was added to the HOS, but to think his consistent and recurring behavior of being belligerent and threatening physical violence deserves anything other than a ban is nonsensical at best.

I agree with the good doctor. The only reason he's posting this apology is because he knows he's crossed the line & he might actually get banned this time.