• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DR.FRANKENSTEIN.....PUBLIC APOLOGY FOR UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR ON THE BOARDS

421 posts in this topic

Who else remembers Megamania for the Atari 2600?

Megamania was cool, but my fav shooter for the Atari by Activision was a tie

between River Raid and Spider Fighter.

:cloud9:

River Raid was bad-AZZZ!! Chopper Command was cool too. I think I had Spider Fighter but not sure. Was a looooong time ago.

Methinks losing future buyers has brought on this sudden "apoligy". "Truely" that's what I reckon.

Threatening people in anyway is BS. Even if they are idle threats.

Your spelling sucks too. Especially the words in the quotes. :P

they are in quotes to mock the OP.

Nice catch there.

I know. I was just funning you. :baiting:

Frank, you openly lied and then lied again to cover up that lie.

Then when people did not believe your lies you threatened them, their families and their friends.

Then you left and came back with another name.

Then you lied several more times and lied to cover those lies.

Then when people (again) did not believe your lies you threatened them, their families and their friends.

And then you apologize only to all the people who didn't partake in the threads that called you out for lying?

And on top of it all, you deny any wrong doing in the Avengers #57 scenario where you were caught lying. Do I have that right now?

Sorry. No pass from me.

Forgiveness is for those who truly believe they did something wrong.

Roy, don't you think he deserves one more chance?

:insane:

Then when people did not believe your lies you threatened them, their families and their friends.

Then when people (again) did not believe your lies you threatened them, their families and their friends.

And then you apologize only to all the people who didn't partake in the threads that called you out for lying?

And on top of it all, you deny any wrong doing in the Avengers #57 scenario where you were caught lying. Do I have that right now?

Sorry. No pass from me.

The lawyer in me says take the business.

:baiting:

Sorry. No pass from me.

The car dealer in me says you should definitely buy the undercarriage rustproofing protection spray. It's only $1,000.00. :baiting:

Sorry. No pass from me.

The car dealer in me says you should definitely buy the undercarriage rustproofing protection spray. It's only $1,000.00. :baiting:

I disagree. The $750 electronic rustproof gadget is a much better value.

pic22.jpg

Does anyone remember this game?

It's available for iphone. So is Space Ace. Both are 100% faithful to the original arcade games.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dragons-lair/id341833414?mt=8

Dude I am so downloading that, and it so going to kill my battery!

Dirk the Daring...that game was so damn hard. I spent untold thousands (of quarters) trying to play,but those flashing arrows were just impossible.

Ah, Dragon's Lair....responsible for so many wasted hours as a youth... :cloud9:

My all time fave was Crystal Castles.

CrystalCastles-Level7-Area3.png

I have the ROM files for MacMAME. It's the real deal, but it's still not the same as playing on the arcade machine with the trackball.

you guys got me wanting to play all the old school games again. I haven't had an emulator on my pc in years. is this a good one to get or which one should I check out?

If you like the arcade games, get MAME (or MacMAME if you're on a Mac).

Then you'll have to find the ROMs. They aren't difficult to find online. Here's one site:

http://www.rom-world.com/dl.php?name=MAME

Only drag about this site is that you have to DL each ROM one at a time.

The ROM file sizes are incredibly small (5-6 kb), so you should be able to find a single ZIP file with literally hundreds of arcade ROMs.

And since you're running the original ROM code, the game is 100% identical to the original arcade version: graphics, music, etc.

It's just the user interface that's different: using a keyboard instead of a joystick or trackball. I ended up buying a USB trackball for my Mac so I could play Crystal Castles. It's one of those games that absolutely demands a trackball.

If you like the arcade games, get MAME (or MacMAME if you're on a Mac).

Then you'll have to find the ROMs. They aren't difficult to find online. Here's one site:

http://www.rom-world.com/dl.php?name=MAME

Only drag about this site is that you have to DL each ROM one at a time.

The ROM file sizes are incredibly small (5-6 kb), so you should be able to find a single ZIP file with literally hundreds of arcade ROMs.

And since you're running the original ROM code, the game is 100% identical to the original arcade version: graphics, music, etc.

It's just the user interface that's different: using a keyboard instead of a joystick or trackball. I ended up buying a USB trackball for my Mac so I could play Crystal Castles. It's one of those games that absolutely demands a trackball.

awsome, thanks. I'll check it out!!!

I used to love my Intellivision.

I loved one of the D&D games for Intellvision.

Soooo, Frankie's not being banned I guess? (shrug)

I agree on both accounts.

If your being serious I have to say that it boggles my mind. How many threats and lies are you allowed before they tell you to go away? Maybe they are cutting him some slack because he is a chartered member?

If your being serious I have to say that it boggles my mind. How many threats and lies are you allowed before they tell you to go away? Maybe they are cutting him some slack because he is a chartered member?

He's cleaning the Mods rims as we speak...

97890.jpg

:grin:

I agreed that the Intellivision D&D game was awesome AND that it looked like Dr.Frank wasn't going to be banned.