• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DR.FRANKENSTEIN.....PUBLIC APOLOGY FOR UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR ON THE BOARDS

421 posts in this topic

I need me one of those arcade machine. :pullhair:

Mine will soon be for sale.

I wonder if I can build a DIY arcade console myself. I've seen it before. hm

Two things I found out...If you ever want to learn how to work on a pinball machine, buy a pinball machine. If you ever want to learn how to work on an arcade game, buy an arcade game.

I think I can solder in my sleep now. :headbang:

You are nuts if you think I am going to muddle through this, and I didn't even read the original thread. I just couldn't take it any more after your second set of unnecessary quotation marks in the first (run-on) "sentence."

:ohnoez:

Whatever you did wrong in the other thread, I hope no one accepts your apology. :makepoint:

I would like to profusely aplogize to "everyone".... meaning a general apoligy to all concerned that were "not involved in the nonsense" threads, I am specifically addressing those of you that did not engage in cussing at me openly in public, lied about me threatening them, or sending me profane laced pm's, to those of you not engaging in those specific acts.... I am truely sorry for tainting a place that is special to you, and that you find as a place of fun and enjoyment in a great hobby.I have seen great acts of tremendous generosity and kindness with fund raisers the for the sick,deceased, and or injured people here, by honest, caring, and good people. My intentions were not to impose rhetoric, and imature nonsense here in this community, but I did, I was wrong for that, and for that I apologize...I am sorry. . In response to some very nasty things being said to me, and about me, I came out swinging like an insufficiently_thoughtful_person....I should have taken the high road and walked away. I reacted in an imature, and angy manner when confronted with the scan issue regarding Kypto's Avenger #57, I acted above reproach thinking I shouldn't have to make the time to thoroughly investigate his claims, I was wrong and should have done so more expaditiously . So...I am sorry to those of you that truely do deserve an apology....the good folks in the community that do not deserve this bologna. I am taking a 60 day self prescribed, and much needed vacation from the boards of my own volition . I hope some of you respect what I have said here.

DR.FRANKENSTEIN

I really do not wanna be that guy, but you should consider some much needed grammar lessons on your self-imposed (prescribed?) exile. Carry on, Doc.

I need me one of those arcade machine. :pullhair:

Mine will soon be for sale.

I wonder if I can build a DIY arcade console myself. I've seen it before. hm

If I did it, it can't be tough. There are tons of tutorials out there. The only issue I ran into was getting the 1980s arcade monitor to play nice with the video card in DOS.

To be part of this thread derailing... here's some pics of my favorite video game from days gone by... anyone remember the name? Free gif of Gina to however gets the name of the game.

6rhhro.jpg

1688whw.jpg

pitfall on the first one but I cant see the second one that well

To be part of this thread derailing... here's some pics of my favorite video game from days gone by... anyone remember the name? Free gif of Gina to however gets the name of the game.

6rhhro.jpg

1688whw.jpg

Jungle Hunt for Atari 2600

The whole tough guy thing on a message board gets really old. I don't care if someone is huge and strong, it means nothing when you live at the other end of the country.

You don't need to buy big and tough in life..it means absolutely nothing and doesn't impress me. I am more impressed by brainpower!

There's always someone out there that would put you on your butt no matter how tough you are!!!

"dude I'm 260 pounds, 6'6, and am a 46 year old powerlifter!!"

WOW dude I'm so impressed...because I've never seen anyone like that??? You're not special and a dime a dozen as far as tough guys go.

6rhhro.jpg

1688whw.jpg

Bingo... just contact DiceX for your free Gina Gif...

Good try on the Pitfall ) ... very similar games

6rhhro.jpg

1688whw.jpg

Bingo... just contact DiceX for your free Gina Gif...

Good try on the Pitfall ) ... very similar games

I had jungle hunt but I had it for the atari 5200 better graphics. Didnt remember it looking that bad. lol

There's always someone out there that would put you on your butt no matter how tough you are!!!

"dude I'm 260 pounds, 6'6, and am a 46 year old powerlifter!!"

WOW dude I'm so impressed...because I've never seen anyone like that??? You're not special and a dime a dozen as far as tough guys go.

Go back in your corner before your girlfriend shows you who owns the arm wrestling trophy in the family.

woman-hand-wrestling-with-man-cd.jpg