• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DR.FRANKENSTEIN.....PUBLIC APOLOGY FOR UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR ON THE BOARDS

421 posts in this topic

I'm a Pepsi man myself. lol

Did you try Pepsi Throwback? It was made with real sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup. It's awesome, but it's only here for a limited time. :cry:

it's always been pepsi throwup for me. i distrust anyone who drinks pepsi instead of coke. if they can be so wrong on something that simple, what will they do when it's a big, complex matter they have to exercise judgment on?

(worship)

Did you try Pepsi Throwback? It was made with real sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup. It's awesome, but it's only here for a limited time. :cry:

it's always been pepsi throwup for me. i distrust anyone who drinks pepsi instead of coke. if they can be so wrong on something that simple, what will they do when it's a big, complex matter they have to exercise judgment on?

(worship)
birtxh.gif

(worship)
birtxh.gif
the truth hurts sometimes... it really does :cry:

(worship)
birtxh.gif
+1000

(worship)
birtxh.gif
+1000

I have to agree. I've never thought of it so deeply before, but Parker nailed it.

I've always felt the same way, but never realized it until I read his post. hm

My question is why in the world was he not banned?

I was counting 3...unless the first one didn't count because of a name change?

Or wasn't there a strike under his first name?

If there was, I might just have a meltdown and change my name... hm

I've never really had a meltdown, I'll have to figure this one out, watch some pros;) study a bit;) :whee:

You should apologize for tarnishing the avatar image of frankenstein. Now Goldust probably won't resume his tradition of using a similar avatar and therefore we are stuck with his current one. :sumo:

Never say never....the old Frankenstein image is still on file and I may go back to it as it was a favorite.

Although I may wait a while until the dust settles before bringing it back.... (:

You should apologize for tarnishing the avatar image of frankenstein. Now Goldust probably won't resume his tradition of using a similar avatar and therefore we are stuck with his current one. :sumo:

Never say never....the old Frankenstein image is still on file and I may go back to it as it was a favorite.

Although I may wait a while until the dust settles before bringing it back.... (:

I preferred Mr Pop.

I preferred Mr Pop.

The current avatar is Iggy (Raw Power cover) although it's not that obvious.

Saw Iggy and The Stooges last week at the Hammersmith Apollo...one of the best gigs I've ever been to. :headbang: