• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DR.FRANKENSTEIN.....PUBLIC APOLOGY FOR UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR ON THE BOARDS

421 posts in this topic

I was a Yars' Revenge man m'self.

s_YarsRevenge_6.png

Fun game. I still have it and the comic that came with it. Comic is a bit beat though.

Which reminds me does anyone collect the comics that came with some of the atari games?

Two of my all time favorites...

1181242172126.png

118124215629.png

Ok...Three...

118124218758.png

:cloud9:

I don't know those games at all. The top has vector graphics like some arcade games.

Which version of Zaxxon is this?

I couldn't tell you. I just remember my friend had a Colecovision and I couldn't play Zaxxon enough. I hated my Atari after playing that, and I think I even had the 5200 at the time. Centipede with roller ball and all.

There's always someone out there that would put you on your butt no matter how tough you are!!!

"dude I'm 260 pounds, 6'6, and am a 46 year old powerlifter!!"

WOW dude I'm so impressed...because I've never seen anyone like that??? You're not special and a dime a dozen as far as tough guys go.

Go back in your corner before your girlfriend shows you who owns the arm wrestling trophy in the family.

woman-hand-wrestling-with-man-cd.jpg

And go back to whacking off to photos of powergirl.

Two of my all time favorites...

1181242172126.png

118124215629.png

Ok...Three...

118124218758.png

:cloud9:

I don't know those games at all. The top has vector graphics like some arcade games.

Top to bottom...

Star Castle

Reactor

Wizard of Wor

After we get our new apartment in August and I have more space, I'm buying an arcade to restore. I want to have 3 of them. A full sized, cocktail, and cabaret. I sold my full sized Donkey Kong that I restored. Didn't have the space for it.

I think they're great for a geeks living room or collection room.

I also have a brand new foosball table that I'll set up when we move.

After we get our new apartment in August and I have more space, I'm buying an arcade to restore

My cousin's husband does that. Their basement has one side of the room dedicated to just video games. Great place to hang out a play to your heart's content